User Reviews for Kytril

Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative 1 reviews 14 medications
Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced 1 reviews 49 medications
Summary of Kytril reviews 2 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Kytril

For Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced "Kytril works well to stop vomiting; however my experience is that I still 'feel' like vomiting all the time while on it. It also causes me terrible constipation; so I try not to take a lot of it. Overall I think it is a good medication for what it is supposed to do, but not perfect. Nothing really is I guess."

Anonymous April 5, 2011

For Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative "After contracting a bacterial infection (Shigella Dysentery) in India I was hospitalised and given Kytril. Within 20 minutes the severe vomiting and nausea I had suffered for three days stopped. I then purchased more of this drug from a pharmacy before I returned home and keep it at home. I have subsequently used this medicine for a viral vomiting bug and again it worked exceptionally well. I cannot recommend this drug enough for any vomiting and/or nausea. The duration of action is also very good - it lasted about ten hours."

Anonymous October 22, 2008