User Reviews for Kytril

Learn more about Kytril.

Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative 1 reviews 14 medications

Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced 1 reviews 47 medications

8.5
Nausea/Vomiting, Radiation Induced 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Kytril reviews 2 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Kytril

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kytril (granisetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: Kytril works well to stop vomiting; however my experience is that I still 'feel' like vomiting all the time while on it. It also causes me terrible constipation; so I try not to take a lot of it. Overall I think it is a good medication for what it is supposed to do, but not perfect. Nothing really is I guess.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 5, 2011 7:37 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kytril (granisetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative: After contracting a bacterial infection (Shigella Dysentery) in India I was hospitalised and given Kytril. Within 20 minutes the severe vomiting and nausea I had suffered for three days stopped. I then purchased more of this drug from a pharmacy before I returned home and keep it at home. I have subsequently used this medicine for a viral vomiting bug and again it worked exceptionally well. I cannot recommend this drug enough for any vomiting and/or nausea. The duration of action is also very good - it lasted about ten hours.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 22, 2008 5:33 PM

Advanced Breast Cancer: Learn about treatments to improve quality of life. Click Here