User Reviews for Glucovance
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Glucovance.
|Diabetes, Type 2||2 reviews||118 medications|
|Summary of Glucovance reviews||2 reviews||7.4|
Reviews for Glucovance
For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have noticed in my practice that a few patients on the Glucovance 500/5 combination have had fairly disturbing muscle aches without other symptoms of lactic acidoses. This has however reduced on continuing therapy."
dr sam odebeatu October 30, 2007
|29 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes:
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Adults
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Adults, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Children
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Children, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Hypoglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Neuropathy
Drugs.com Health Center:
Mayo Clinic Reference: