User Reviews for Fluvastatin
Also known as: Lescol, Lescol XL
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Fluvastatin.
Reviews for Fluvastatin to treat High Cholesterol
No reviews have yet been submitted. Be the first to review this drug.
Learn more about High Cholesterol
Micromedex® Care Notes:
Related encyclopedia articles:
- Apolipoprotein B100
- Apolipoprotein CII
- Cholesterol testing
- Chylomicronemia syndrome
- Familial combined hyperlipidemia
- Familial dysbetalipoproteinemia
- Familial hypercholesterolemia
- Familial hypertriglyceridemia
- Familial lipoprotein lipase deficiency
- High blood cholesterol levels
- Lipase test
- Triglyceride level
- VLDL test
Symptoms and treatment for:
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Cholesterol Risk Factors
- Reducing Cholesterol
- Cholesterol Testing
- Atorvastatin: Are Generic Drugs Worth the Risk?
Mayo Clinic Reference: