User Reviews for TriCor

Learn more about TriCor.

Reviews for TriCor to treat Hyperlipoproteinemia

The side effects were intolerable. It caused esophageal reflux and melena.

61 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 8, 2009 11:30 AM

Review by vicTORIAR:

Diarrhea a side effect.

November 16, 2009 2:24 PM

Review by R-Louie:

I don't know exactly when I started using Tricor 145 mg tablets, but I suspect it was approximately in 2004. I have obtained this drug monthly from RiteAid drugstore, and the medications is made by Abbott Labs. Anyways, in November 2007 I suffered my first occurence of acute pancreatitis. I undertook many hospital tests, CT Scans, MRI's, X-Rays, Ultrasounds, of my pancreas, but none of those test revealed a cause of the acute pancreatitis. Since that first occurrence of acute pancreatitis, I suffered 2 other cases of pancreatitis, which put me into the hospital again, and 1 other case where I toughed it out a home. Reading the Tricor warnings, it states that in rare cases, it may cause pancreatitis. I stopped Tricor, problem solved.

91 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 14, 2009 7:54 AM