User Reviews for Ethosuximide

Also known as: Zarontin

Learn more about Ethosuximide.

Seizures 8 reviews 48 medications

9.1
Summary of Ethosuximide reviews 8 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Ethosuximide

For Seizures: "I have used ethosuximide for my daughter who is 8 years for the past 3 weeks and its amazing. It is working a 100% the seizures seem to have disappeared. Although I have to import it from another country. and can only get it in syrup form and would prefer tables"

Mai Vicky April 5, 2016

Zarontin (ethosuximide) for Seizures: "I love this medicine, would give it a 10 but it is always an ordeal to get it. I tried the genetic and it did not control my seizures as well. Super expensive but worth it. I can work, have a family and go outside during the day."

Cat5150 January 5, 2016

Zarontin (ethosuximide) for Seizures: "I would give this a score of 10 BUT being a VERY hard to find drug I had to give it a 9. I took this for 16 years but finally had to switch to keppra because of it becoming rare to find at pharmacies and having to skip doses and go without. Over all side effect wise I would rate it a solid 9"

purplestrong (taken for 10 years or more) September 23, 2015

For Seizures: "My daughter has been on this medication for 3 months now I will say that it is effective. Most of the time she is seizure free but does experience side effects such as upset stomach and restless at night."

Anonymous January 6, 2012

Zarontin (ethosuximide) for Seizures: "Its only been 3 weeks that my daughter has been taking her medication but I have seen very good results."

Anonymous November 6, 2011

Zarontin (ethosuximide) for Seizures: "I have been using this medication for 14 years without any problems or breakthrough seizures. I tried to switch to the generic version without success. It made me feel foggy brained. Too bad, because it is a lot cheaper."

Anonymous July 4, 2010

Zarontin (ethosuximide) for Seizures: "Works very well in combination with Dilantin to control seizures. I have been taking this drug for over 25 years and have no problems. It is not a common drug and many doctors have not heard of it, but the pharmacy gets it for me. It is expensive and not covered by most insurance. The generic brand does not seem to work as well."

Anonymous April 18, 2010

Zarontin (ethosuximide) for Seizures: "This medicine is very good at controlling me so I can work part time. Now its hard to get, or not at all. Got 3 weeks supply left then guess they switch me and I go through seizures again. "

james1957 March 30, 2010