User Reviews for Previfem

Learn more about Previfem.

Endometriosis 1 reviews 161 medications

3.2
Gonadotropin Inhibition 0 reviews 137 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Previfem reviews 9 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Previfem

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I have only been on this bc for 2 weeks. the day i started it, I've had constant headaches to the point where I can't even tolerate being awake. I'm forced to take naps during the pain. my mood is off the charts, even as I'm typing this. oh yea, my skin -- terrible. I had no problem with acne before this pill. the last bc I was on (the dial, and the patch -- oh how i loved the patch -- my provider doesn't offer it anymore) but yes, this bc has been a pain since day one. also, i get frequent sharp pains in my lower abdomen. the only reason i am still taking it is because i am hoping the side effects stop and i have an apt with my doc next week. i gave it a 2 because since being on it, i have not gotten pregnant, but i've also not had sex due"

cash - spotting every day sinc August 14, 2015

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "This pill is amazing. I was prescribed it for PCOS and as a birth control. After having a terrible experience with the nuva ring, I was nervous to try any other form of birth control. While the first 3 months were rough in terms of moodiness and mild acne, it's all seemed to have leveled out and I couldn't be happier. No decrease in libido (probably has increased, actually), no weight gain (I've actually lost 15 lbs since I started, but I've been dieting too), increased breast size ~1/2 cup), regular periods with significantly decreased flow and decreased cramping. Hardly any acne ever now and my pms seems ton better. Everyone is different, but this pill seems like magic to me!"

Jennie P. (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 16, 2015

For Birth Control "I started taking previfem about 4 months ago (I've been on it for about a month) and it was pretty awful. At the beginning my acne got worse and I wanted to eat everything. I actually thought that I was pregnant because of my mood swings and the fact that gained 10 pounds. After the 2nd month my acne totally cleared up but I was still gaining weight, when I went to the Doctor for a check up he noticed I was a bit heavier and thats when I got off it. It also made my face really fat ????"

Anonymous May 21, 2015

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "This pill has been absolutely amazing. I can truly say that I have had no problems with it. It definitely does it job and does it well. My oily skin has cleared and I have actually lost weight ! I am eating less and it's great. I would definitely recommend this oral contraception for anyone who gas had it rough with other pills.! I do get my period every month so I am thinking about switching to one that I won't get it but other than that I love this pill!"

Justinee (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 10, 2015

For Birth Control "This birth control has given me terrible side effects of depression. I don't feel like the same woman. I want off of it as soon as I can! This is not in my character to act, feel, or think the way I have been thinking. "

AmethystG April 10, 2015

For Endometriosis "I wanted to try a new Pill other than Sronyx. Sronyx caused very bad depression, weight gain, and a general disinterest in sex. Overall, I guess you can say it was a very effective birth control for me because I never felt like having sex. My first month on Previfem I experienced slight nausea, and low mood/energy and spotting. However, my acne and oily skin cleared up immediately and I was not expecting this pill to do that. My skin is so clear now. Its a great plus. I have just finished my 2nd month on Previfem and my only real complaint now is the spotting. My mood and energy has improved, but I am still experiencing light spotting 3-4 days after my period is suppose to end. Hopefully, that will clear up as my body adjust to the hormone."

Angel2121 December 17, 2014

For Birth Control "I have never had such severe side effects with an oral contraceptive in the last 14 years (just turned 29); bloating, gas, 20lb weight gain, mood swings, still having cramps, and decreased sex drive. I gave it 3 months and it's just gotten worse. Beware ladies."

Horrible (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2014

For Ovarian Cysts "I started taking this Nov 27, 2013 for ovarian cysts. I also have been having issues with acne for about 2 yrs. I am 21. As of Jan 14 all my cysts are gone, my acne has improved although not resolved. I have gained only 5 lbs, but have increased a whole breast size. I have a some headaches, but Advil takes care of that. My main issue is some moodiness, however weighing the pros and cons there are pros. All in all it hasn't been bad at all."

sueanne78 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 28, 2014

For Birth Control "This birth control has increased acne, and appetite causing me to retain water. My breasts are also sore, and I find that I become nauseous no matter if I take it with food or not."

Pipster1371 May 14, 2013