User Reviews for Previfem

Learn more about Previfem.

Endometriosis 1 reviews 175 medications

Gonadotropin Inhibition 0 reviews 151 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Previfem reviews 4 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Previfem

Review by Angel2121:

For Endometriosis: I wanted to try a new Pill other than Sronyx. Sronyx caused very bad depression, weight gain, and a general disinterest in sex. Overall, I guess you can say it was a very effective birth control for me because I never felt like having sex. My first month on Previfem I experienced slight nausea, and low mood/energy and spotting. However, my acne and oily skin cleared up immediately and I was not expecting this pill to do that. My skin is so clear now. Its a great plus. I have just finished my 2nd month on Previfem and my only real complaint now is the spotting. My mood and energy has improved, but I am still experiencing light spotting 3-4 days after my period is suppose to end. Hopefully, that will clear up as my body adjust to the hormone.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 17, 2014 10:30 PM

Review by Horrible (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I have never had such severe side effects with an oral contraceptive in the last 14 years (just turned 29); bloating, gas, 20lb weight gain, mood swings, still having cramps, and decreased sex drive. I gave it 3 months and it's just gotten worse. Beware ladies.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 24, 2014 8:49 PM

Review by sueanne78 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Ovarian Cysts: I started taking this Nov 27, 2013 for ovarian cysts. I also have been having issues with acne for about 2 yrs. I am 21. As of Jan 14 all my cysts are gone, my acne has improved although not resolved. I have gained only 5 lbs, but have increased a whole breast size. I have a some headaches, but Advil takes care of that. My main issue is some moodiness, however weighing the pros and cons there are pros. All in all it hasn't been bad at all.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 28, 2014 4:25 PM

Review by Pipster1371:

For Birth Control: This birth control has increased acne, and appetite causing me to retain water. My breasts are also sore, and I find that I become nauseous no matter if I take it with food or not.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate