User Reviews for Junel Fe 1 / 20

Learn more about Junel Fe 1/20.

Reviews for Junel Fe 1/20 to treat Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

"I just switched to this pill from one that made me gain weight (all to boobs and butt so I'm not reeeeeally complaining but still.) This is my first period with this pill, and I'm rejoicing. I've always had extra heavy periods, and they usually last 8-9 days, so it was basically hell. I had gotten used to sleeping on a towel I always ended up leaking onto my sheets and ruining them, and I was resigned to a life of painfully large super tampons. But today - I wore a regular tampon and didn't leak? And I can wear a regular pad and sleep without a towel? This is amazing and I love it. A "

Kiddo17 August 27, 2015

"I really liked this birth control. I only experienced light acne about a week before my period, no cramps, stomach pain, or any other period symptoms. My period always came the day I started the brown iron pills. They were so light most of the time I never even used a pad or anything. I haven't used a tampon since I went on the medicine. I ended up going on Yaz because my mom thinks I should have a heavier period and that it's not healthy even though my cycle is regular. Overall this pill is great."

OpposedSarah July 4, 2014

"No menstrual at all. No cramps or bloating. Works really well for me."

Heather0709 April 24, 2014