User Reviews for Junel 1.5 / 30

Learn more about Junel 1.5/30.

Birth Control 2 reviews 254 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 178 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 62 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Junel 1.5/30 reviews 2 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Junel 1.5/30

For Birth Control "This would be my second month on Junel. I've been on Birth Control for about 10 years now. I changed due to spotting and increased mood swings with my previous birth control. Since the switch I have had shorter periods about 2-3 days, but I have gained major weight and increased appetite. I switched up my regular exercise routine and still have not managed to drop the extra 7 lbs ;("

Natg May 27, 2015

For Birth Control "I've taken this medication for 8 months and i am satisfied. I mean just about as satisfied as can be with birth control. Personally no matter what birth control I have been on, I have always experienced a lower sex drive but I guess that's just a sacrifice I've learned to live with but other than that my body reacted very well to it. No noticeable weight gain, and no mood swings and it definitely helped with cramps."

aimeeshanice March 26, 2011