User Reviews for Alyacen 1 / 35
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Alyacen 1/35.
Reviews for Alyacen 1/35 to treat Birth Control
"This medication so far has worked well. I am defiantly less moody on this pill, my periods have for most part fully stopped. I do get more migraines and slight abdominal cramping during placebo week, no change in sex drive, weight and no melasma, so I'd say this definitely a better pill on the market for me!"
rx gal (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2014
|3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about Birth Control
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Risks vs Benefits
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills - Breakthrough Bleeding
- Birth Control Pills - Missed Pill
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions: Fact or Fallacy?