User Reviews for Estazolam

Also known as: Prosom

Learn more about Estazolam.

Insomnia 11 reviews 105 medications

9.8
Summary of Estazolam reviews 11 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Estazolam

For Insomnia: "Best of the best."

Anonymous December 13, 2014

For Insomnia: "Fantastic! Takes all anxiety away and give your muscles relaxation as well. Best pill I've tried. And I've tried some thousands."

Speedsnigel July 6, 2014

For Insomnia: "Strong."

It is good. (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 30, 2013

For Insomnia: "I have had insomnia for years. In 1991 I had surgery for ovarian cancer. The chemo made me very nervous. My dr. Prescribed this medicine and it worked great. Since then, I have continued to take. I have worked in a health food store for years and have tried all the natural supplements. So far this is the best and safest medication I have taken. I usually only need 1 mg. at night. I also have irritable bowel syndrome and fibromyalgia and it works great for it also. My dr. said this medicine is much safer than over the counter sleep aids."

Restful April 2, 2013

For Insomnia: "I take Estazolam 1.5mg before bedtime and it works quite well. I alternate with Seroquel to avoid getting a tolerance to either. Been on Estazolam 9 months and have no tolerance because of alternating it with other meds."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 14, 2012

Prosom (estazolam) for Insomnia: "Worked very well the first week, now in week 2 not so well. Great for short term."

Anonymous November 13, 2010

For Insomnia: "This drug is by far the best sleeping medicine I have tried. Very gentle initiating sleep, and sleep for about 7-8 hours waking up feeling like I've taken nothing. I'm so glad I did my research and asked my doctor about this hidden gem."

Scotty M February 13, 2010

For Insomnia: "I use it after a few bad nights of sleep. It has provided a good night's sleep but it is a drug and I would prefer to use a natural remedy, if I could find one. I am looking at Restaid but it is rated second best after Solumin"

eggcream35 December 14, 2009

For Insomnia: "Recently came across extazolam after many years of sleeping problems. It works like a charm. 1 mg allows me to fall asleep quickly and sleep a full 8 hours. 2 mg was too much and caused sleepiness and grogginess well into the next day. 1 mg is perfect, wake up feeling great and refreshed."

Anonymous August 4, 2008

For Insomnia: "You are going to be surprised how fast you'll fall asleep and how great you feel when you wake up."

Dgs30 July 10, 2008

For Insomnia: "I've had trouble sleeping for over 20 years and have tried literally every sleep aid on the market. I accidentally discovered Estazolam (a long story) and asked my Doctor to let me try it, at first he tried me on Ambien and then Lunesta and fianlly he prescribed Estazolam. I am now sleeping 7 to 8 hours every single night and awkake feeling refreshed and without any kind of drugged hangover feeling. I actually feel great, more rested, and much more active and productive."

Anonymous May 22, 2008