User Reviews for Nexium

Learn more about Nexium.

Nexium review summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 80 medications used in the treatment of Erosive Esophagitis.

Reviews for Nexium to treat Erosive Esophagitis

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

I have been on this medicine for about three years with good effect. My problem has cleared up. However, for the last week I have woken at about 1.30 am with severe heartburn so obviously the medication no longer is working.

December 8, 2012 9:04 PM

This has been wonderful for me. No more excessive belching and burning and the pain in my chest has almost gone with the first treatment. I'm not scared to eat some of my favorite foods anymore.

December 16, 2011 6:42 AM

Always works!! But I make sure I am not dependent on it. I use it after a pause of 3 months. Nexium has a acid rebound effect once stopped abruptly. If you bear this, it will disappear in 2 - 3 days.

October 12, 2009 3:59 AM

nexium has been a Godsend for me, my acid reflux is gone. I can eat,go to bed, and not have any pain, the only side=effect I have had is a dull abdominal pain.

May 22, 2008 7:26 PM