User Reviews for Cardura

Learn more about Cardura.

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia 3 reviews 15 medications

8.2
High Blood Pressure 1 reviews 262 medications

Raynaud's Syndrome 0 reviews 49 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cardura reviews 4 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Cardura

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia "I started with 2 mg and went to 4 mg. Within a few days I started diarrhea. Doctor couldn't give a reason. Went back to 2 mg and still had it. I found the answer in the side effects. I am now on 1 mg with no problem."

diecasts4u (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 17, 2015

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia "I originally began doxazosin 4mg for blood pressure many years ago. Over the years I needed additional medicines for blood pressure but continued taking doxazosin 4mg twice a day. I had been told that it would be helpful in maintaining urine flow. Not long ago I began taking Proscar. I thought that the Cardura would no longer be needed so I stopped. Within 2-3 days there was a definite reduction in urine flow. I repeated the off, then on again routine 3 times with the same rather dramatic results. I will continue with the doxazosin. PS: I have never noticed side effects at all."

Anonymous August 8, 2011

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia "I found cardura a wonderful drug which made my urine flow so easily and cured the discomfort I used to feel during urination. I felt no side effects either."

Talawat August 27, 2008

144 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For High Blood Pressure "Took 1 8mg Cardura daily. Experienced dizziness and nausea for the first 3 days but later adjusted to the medication and maintained pressure around 120/80. On doctor's advise, Cardura discontinued and replaced with alternative medication due to excessively fast pulse/heart rate up to 100/s after 6 months on Cardura"

Anonymous March 26, 2008

138 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate