User Reviews for Cardura

Learn more about Cardura.

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia 2 reviews 15 medications

High Blood Pressure 1 reviews 261 medications

Raynaud's Syndrome 0 reviews 49 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cardura reviews 3 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Cardura

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: I originally began doxazosin 4mg for blood pressure many years ago. Over the years I needed additional medicines for blood pressure but continued taking doxazosin 4mg twice a day. I had been told that it would be helpful in maintaining urine flow. Not long ago I began taking Proscar. I thought that the Cardura would no longer be needed so I stopped. Within 2-3 days there was a definite reduction in urine flow. I repeated the off, then on again routine 3 times with the same rather dramatic results. I will continue with the doxazosin. PS: I have never noticed side effects at all.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 8, 2011 1:29 PM

Review by Talawat:

For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: I found cardura a wonderful drug which made my urine flow so easily and cured the discomfort I used to feel during urination. I felt no side effects either.

125 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 27, 2008 8:00 PM

For High Blood Pressure: Took 1 8mg Cardura daily. Experienced dizziness and nausea for the first 3 days but later adjusted to the medication and maintained pressure around 120/80. On doctor's advise, Cardura discontinued and replaced with alternative medication due to excessively fast pulse/heart rate up to 100/s after 6 months on Cardura

127 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 26, 2008 3:56 PM