User Reviews for Taxotere

Learn more about Taxotere.

Reviews for Taxotere to treat Breast Cancer

"Hands and feet swelled. Feet swelled from wearing a size 7 shoe, needed to wear a size 8.5 until the swelling dissipated. I only had one session of Taxotere before my oncologist stopped this treatment. I believe that there were about 5 sessions scheduled before I experienced these side effects. I received it in Spring of 2005!"

kalakak April 22, 2015

"Had 4 treatments 3 weeks apart. Symptoms still hanging on a month after completion are wrinkled fingertips and a slight feeling like I touched a hot cookie sheet. Very sensitive to spicy foods as tongue felt burnt too."

LMuckey February 11, 2015

"The side effects (well for me ) were unbearable. I had tingling in my feet and finger tips. Sharp pain from my finger tips to my wrist. I had sharp pain from my toes to my heel. It caused Thrush in my mouth. Caused trouble swallowing and chewing."

Anonymous November 9, 2011