Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Docetaxel

Also known as: Docefrez, Taxotere

Learn more about Docetaxel.

Breast Cancer, Metastatic 1 reviews 35 medications

Solid Tumors 0 reviews 10 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Docetaxel reviews 3 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Docetaxel

Review by LMuckey:

Taxotere (docetaxel) for Breast Cancer: Had 4 treatments 3 weeks apart. Symptoms still hanging on a month after completion are wrinkled fingertips and a slight feeling like I touched a hot cookie sheet. Very sensitive to spicy foods as tongue felt burnt too.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 11, 2015 5:20 PM

Review by JKK01:

Taxotere (docetaxel) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: I was given this medication with Pergeta and Herceptin for 4 cycles. The 1st cycle proved to have the most side effects, nausea, constipation, heart burn, readness, and tired.

June 5, 2013 1:46 PM

Taxotere (docetaxel) for Breast Cancer: The side effects (well for me ) were unbearable. I had tingling in my feet and finger tips. Sharp pain from my finger tips to my wrist. I had sharp pain from my toes to my heel. It caused Thrush in my mouth. Caused trouble swallowing and chewing.

November 9, 2011 6:56 PM