User Reviews for Norpace

Learn more about Norpace.

Reviews for Norpace to treat Arrhythmia

"I am a patient of HOCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) for the last 20 yrs I be used Norpace 300 mg a day for about 5 years and experienced the best relief of symptoms. I did not experience side effects other than urinary retention and dry mouth."

syedsalman February 23, 2012

"Overall, Norpace has been a lifesaver with few side effects that are noticeable. I have been taking Norpace for 16 yrs and have had to increase from taking two per day, three per day and they are considering 4. But, there have been no side effects at all that I can attribute to Norpace on its own, other that I cannot take it with Levaquin, an antibiotic, at the same time. No idea why, was given strong advise from the pharmacist. Appreciated his advice."

Anonymous October 22, 2009