User Reviews for Diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine
Also known as: Actifed Allergy Day/Night, Benadryl Allergy Sinus, Benadryl Children's Allergy And Sinus, Benaphen Plus, Benylin Multi-Symptom, Respa SA, Tavist NightTime Allergy, Tekral
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine.
|Nasal Congestion||0 reviews||558 medications|
|Hay Fever||1 reviews||864 medications|
Reviews for Diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine
|Review by Emmaann:||User Rating:|
Benadryl Allergy Sinus (diphenhydramine / pseudoephedrine) for Hay Fever: I have tried pretty much everything. A few allergy medicines worked but I had to stop taking because of reactions to them. So far aside from the groggy feeling, Benadryl Allergy and Sinus has worked great for me.
|March 14, 2009 12:00 PM|
- diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine liquid MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- diphenhydramine/pseudoephedrine tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- diphenhydramine and pseudoephedrine Concise Consumer Information