User Reviews for Durezol

Learn more about Durezol.

Reviews for Durezol to treat Postoperative Ocular Inflammation

"I'm in the process of using Durezol, first for 3 days, twice daily, pre-cataract surgery, now for 2 weeks, twice daily for post-op, and again prescribed 1 dose daily for 2 more weeks. Does this sound excessive considering I have also been prescribed Ilevro, same dosage schedule?? I am somewhat concerned with overdosing and causing serious eye damage. Thanks."

Rosie June (taken for less than 1 month) April 27, 2015

"I used Durezol for 2 weeks due to a thyroid problem. Eyes started to retract -very swollen. Durezol worked well for the inflammation however my eye sight was extremely impaired from blurriness. Unfortunately I was no longer able to continue with eye drops."

ca.a (taken for less than 1 month) September 30, 2013

"Durezol was prescribed by my doctor following cataract surgery in both eyes. I had no problems following surgery, so I assume that Durezol was effective and it had no side effects that I am aware of at this time."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2013