Durezol Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Durezol (difluprednate ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic steroids drug class and is commonly used for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation and Uveitis.
This Durezol price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Durezol is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Durezol availability.
|5 milliliter(s)||$27.71 – $30.26||$138.55 – $151.30|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Durezol offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Durezol
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Alcon Cares
- Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.
- The patient must have an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Medical diagnosis necessary for this program is not specified.
- The patient must also be under treatment from a US doctor.
- Those over the 250% FPL guidelines may have their medical expenses taken into consideration. OTC products may be sent to either the patient's home or the doctor's office. Some medications are available only as generic and some are available only as brand name. CONTACT THE PROGRAM FOR DETAILS. Contact program for Spanish application.
- Durezol (difluprednate) Ophthalmic Emulsion 0.05%