User Reviews for Desonide

Also known as: Delonide, Desonate, Desonil+Plus Cream, Desonil+Plus Ointment, DesOwen, DesOwen Lotion 2 oz Kit, DesOwen Ointment Kit, LoKara, Tridesilon, Verdeso

Learn more about Desonide.

Dermatitis 6 reviews 348 medications

Psoriasis 3 reviews 311 medications

8.7
Summary of Desonide reviews 24 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Desonide

For Eczema: "Top dermatologist prescribed this. Costs $120 for the tube. My 3.5 yr old daughter's skin was raw and inflamed on creases and on front and back of neck. One day (2x per day) of pea drop application on each spot and it was immediate. Less than 3 days and gone, skin perfect. so happy and relieved."

milamommy (taken for less than 1 month) November 8, 2014

For Eczema: "Worked really well!"

Jolie_u (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 2, 2014

For Psoriasis: "Instructed by my dermatologist to use 2 x per day for up to two weeks. Worked beautifully until I discontinued using it. Not sure if that was her intention, to determine whether I needed a stronger dose or oral medicines for this problem. I am very happy with the results, as long as I can continue using it."

VA Mom April 22, 2014

For Psoriasis: "Amazing. Worked over night to moisturize my psoriasis on my knee!"

Nikkice February 9, 2014

For Eczema: "Was informed by my doctor, desonide thins the skin and to be careful. It was a frustrating process of a couple of months, several visits to the doctors office. Been using for 2+ years now, sparingly on my face (T zone), less than a dime size. Use daily moisturizer to spread evenly across my face. Found this was the best remedy to manage my eczema."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 24, 2013

For Dermatitis: "Worked well only had to use for a week."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 28, 2013

Verdeso (desonide) for Eczema: "Wonderful but expensive."

brighet (taken for less than 1 month) June 3, 2012

For Dermatitis: "A very good cream. I was initially prescribed a corticosteroid for seborrhoeic dermatitis on my scrotum and ouch, which gave a horrible burning and itching sensation like never before in my life. I went back to the doctor and he prescribed me desonide. It didn't burn and results were almost overnight. It really is incredible. I struggled with dermatitis on the front part of my scalp, and he gave me a horrible smelling oil that I had to put on each night for two weeks, I got rid of it somewhat but never fully, a year and a half later and I'm fed up with putting that stuff on, so I just went ahead and put desonide on it, it works way better better than that oil! Desonide is simply awesome!"

Dean K December 20, 2011

For Atopic Dermatitis: "Great for atopic dermatitis."

Anonymous March 12, 2011

DesOwen (desonide) for Eczema: "This is a great lotion for Eczema, but it tends to get used to the skin after about half the bottle, which results in you having to get a new one or a different product."

Meee January 27, 2011

For Eczema: "I am 34 and all of a sudden, I developed eczema around my eyes and mouth this summer. After trying all the over the counter products for a month, I tried desonide cream (0.05%), all the redness and scaly screen went away within a week. I have been using it for a week on my face and no side effects so far."

ECZ0991 July 4, 2010

DesOwen (desonide) for Eczema: "Probably the best steroid for atrophy. It has a very safe security profile and soothes even deep inflammation. Works great for me."

Anonymous May 17, 2010

DesOwen (desonide) for Eczema: "This is the best medication ever. I have been using it since 1999."

Anonymous March 10, 2010

For Eczema: "Works well on my face because it's not to strong. And because it is a little milder it takes a while to kick in. I have to use it everyday for best results."

Anonymous December 9, 2009

DesOwen (desonide) for Eczema: "This product works in a few days, is not visible on the skin and I found no side effects. I used it twice a day and the skin was clear in 3 days. I stopped using it then and was free of symptoms for several months. Once it started re-appearing I repeated the 3 day treatment. It comes in a 40 gram tube and lasts a long time. This was for facial treatment around the nose and above the eyebrows in the middle of the forehead."

Anonymous November 14, 2009

For Eczema: "This is my lifesaver. I've had the worst eczema I have ever seen, so bad that I missed many days of school from the pain and embarrassment. Tried other prescribed eczema products that only irritated until I found this. This was the only product that didn't irritate my eyes and instead helped by getting rid of all the dryness, scaliness, burning, inflammation in a matter of weeks."

Anonymous November 1, 2009

For Dermatitis: "Smooths skin, stops scaling and redness. No side effects."

R.S. June 15, 2009

Verdeso (desonide) for Eczema: "This foam worked miracles on my daughter when she had a severe case at 2 years old. It was cleared within a week."

Anonymous January 30, 2009

DesOwen (desonide) for Psoriasis: "Works extremely well on the face. If you have a flare up it takes 2 days to disappear. That's the only reason I give it an 8 instead of a 10."

Anonymous January 14, 2009

Verdeso (desonide) for Dermatitis: "I have been using Verdeso in conjunction with another foam spray on my forehead, chin and cheeks. It made a huge impact on a red rush I had between my eye and my nose. It is almost gone by now, and I started the treatment less than two weeks ago. I would say that within a week or less one could see a major improvement in the way the skin looks. I use something else for the hands (a form of eczema) and its also amazing. "

Eliwood August 21, 2008

For Dermatitis: "I have tried other methods for a year without much relief from dermitis on my face, specifically by my eyebrows and ears. Two weeks into using desonide cream and I have not had any itching, flaking or redness at all. Wow!"

Anonymous April 29, 2008

For Eczema: "Really good. It really keeps the eczema under control."

manly man April 9, 2008

For Eczema: "Works great if used several days in a row on the affected area, a couple times per day should suffice, just keep the area moisturized."

Anonymous March 20, 2008

For Dermatitis: "I had a infection in the folds of my skin and was put on a drug . Doctor kept me on it as I said I am in pain its getting worse . It was the cream he gave me eating my skin I suffered so until I got a second opinion . He has put me on this for the inflation and thin skin . I feel much better so far I give this a thumbs up . Wish it was cheaper though ."

Croppled1 February 27, 2008