Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Viorele

Learn more about Viorele.

Birth Control 3 reviews 235 medications

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 0 reviews 177 medications Not rated - Be the first
Endometriosis 0 reviews 175 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonadotropin Inhibition 0 reviews 151 medications Not rated - Be the first
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 0 reviews 112 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Viorele reviews 3 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Viorele

Review by Mary123456:

For Birth Control: Tried lots of different pills after the one I was on was discontinued and nothing worked for me so I stopped trying for about 3 years. When my doctor suggested the pill for acne I said sure why not. This pill is one of the few I don't have spotting or crazy 3 week periods with. The only downside is that I find my cramps are 10x worse, and I have gained some weight, I've especially seen that my breasts have grown. My acne has been a lot better and my periods are more normal although they do last a bit longer, my mood has also been consistent. Overall, I have had a good experience and happy to have normal, predictable periods.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 6, 2015 5:20 AM

Review by Anonymous124:

For Birth Control: I was taking Viorele for 2 months. Before taking Viorele my face was completely clear but since I've been taking it, my face is COVERED in painful acne Other than the acne, the pill is great.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 18, 2014 10:44 AM

Review by duck1970:

For Birth Control: Horrible starting with the very first pill: severe cramping, migraine, lose bowels, tiredness, confusion, nausea. Had to stop after taking only three pills. Been on the pill off and on since the age of 19. I'm now 43 and this is the absolute worst experience I've had with a birth control pill.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate