User Reviews for Neoral

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura 1 reviews 100 medications

Psoriasis 1 reviews 308 medications

Crohn's Disease 0 reviews 68 medications Not rated - Be the first
Inflammatory Bowel Disease 0 reviews 73 medications Not rated - Be the first
Organ Transplant, Re...tion Prophylaxis 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Organ Transplant, Rejection Reversal 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 365 medications Not rated - Be the first
Ulcerative Colitis 0 reviews 73 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Neoral reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Neoral

Review by Purple3121: User Rating:

Neoral (cyclosporine) for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura: After years struggling with acute Eczema, I was prescribed UVB 3 times a week. It worked for a while, then the effectiveness wore off slowly. Years later, after trying several medicines/creams I was prescribed Neoral 300mg/day. Within days I saw a remarkable recovery, within weeks I was mostly cured. The side effects I suffer from are minute compared to the suffering I have endured previously with Eczema. Most days my hands/feet are burning, so hot they feel cold, extreme temperatures, hot/cold seem to make it worse, when I wash my hands, I can't tell whether the water is ice cold or burning hot. Colds, flu, chest, ear and throat infections make up most of my winters but I still would prefer to take Neoral, than have debilating eczema.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 8, 2013 5:55 AM
Review by kjeffstewart: User Rating:

Neoral (cyclosporine) for Psoriasis: In the UK after many years in the Middle East, my psoriasis, unnoticeable in the warm climate, returned as heavy scales on my arms, legs and stomach. Prescribed NEORAL I was completely clear after six weeks with no side effects. After 20 months my does was reduced by 25% and within three months my psoriasis had returned although not as heavy. My dosage was changed back two weeks ago, and already there is a marked difference in my skin, hopefully I will be clear again soon!

March 7, 2008 2:32 PM

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here