User Reviews for Neoral

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura 1 reviews 101 medications

Psoriasis 1 reviews 309 medications

Crohn's Disease 0 reviews 66 medications Not rated - Be the first
Inflammatory Bowel Disease 0 reviews 73 medications Not rated - Be the first
Organ Transplant, Rejection Reversal 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 362 medications Not rated - Be the first
Ulcerative Colitis 0 reviews 74 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Neoral reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Neoral

Review by Merlin123 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis: I had weight gain once I was use to taking this medicine In talking to other kidney transplant people that are on this medicine they have a weight gain also. My eating habits have not changed. Taking this medicine with water makes my stomach sick.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 27, 2014 12:18 AM

Review by Purple3121:

For Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura: After years struggling with acute Eczema, I was prescribed UVB 3 times a week. It worked for a while, then the effectiveness wore off slowly. Years later, after trying several medicines/creams I was prescribed Neoral 300mg/day. Within days I saw a remarkable recovery, within weeks I was mostly cured. The side effects I suffer from are minute compared to the suffering I have endured previously with Eczema. Most days my hands/feet are burning, so hot they feel cold, extreme temperatures, hot/cold seem to make it worse, when I wash my hands, I can't tell whether the water is ice cold or burning hot. Colds, flu, chest, ear and throat infections make up most of my winters but I still would prefer to take Neoral, than have debilating eczema.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 8, 2013 5:55 AM

Review by kjeffstewart:

For Psoriasis: In the UK after many years in the Middle East, my psoriasis, unnoticeable in the warm climate, returned as heavy scales on my arms, legs and stomach. Prescribed NEORAL I was completely clear after six weeks with no side effects. After 20 months my does was reduced by 25% and within three months my psoriasis had returned although not as heavy. My dosage was changed back two weeks ago, and already there is a marked difference in my skin, hopefully I will be clear again soon!

March 7, 2008 2:32 PM