User Reviews for Neoral

Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura 1 reviews 87 medications
Psoriasis 1 reviews 296 medications
Summary of Neoral reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Neoral

For Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis "I had weight gain once I was use to taking this medicine In talking to other kidney transplant people that are on this medicine they have a weight gain also. My eating habits have not changed. Taking this medicine with water makes my stomach sick."

Merlin123 (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 27, 2014

For Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura "After years struggling with acute Eczema, I was prescribed UVB 3 times a week. It worked for a while, then the effectiveness wore off slowly. Years later, after trying several medicines/creams I was prescribed Neoral 300mg/day. Within days I saw a remarkable recovery, within weeks I was mostly cured. The side effects I suffer from are minute compared to the suffering I have endured previously with Eczema. Most days my hands/feet are burning, so hot they feel cold, extreme temperatures, hot/cold seem to make it worse, when I wash my hands, I can't tell whether the water is ice cold or burning hot. Colds, flu, chest, ear and throat infections make up most of my winters but I still would prefer to take Neoral, than have debilating eczema."

Purple3121 July 8, 2013

For Psoriasis "In the UK after many years in the Middle East, my psoriasis, unnoticeable in the warm climate, returned as heavy scales on my arms, legs and stomach. Prescribed NEORAL I was completely clear after six weeks with no side effects. After 20 months my does was reduced by 25% and within three months my psoriasis had returned although not as heavy. My dosage was changed back two weeks ago, and already there is a marked difference in my skin, hopefully I will be clear again soon!"

kjeffstewart March 7, 2008