User Reviews for Cyclosporine

Also known as: Restasis

Learn more about Cyclosporine.

Reviews for Cyclosporine to treat Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca

Review by phantom 2: User Rating:

Restasis (cyclosporine): Works great! Have been using for about two months now, already seeing improvement in vision

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 13, 2013 2:42 PM
Review by mitslew (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Restasis (cyclosporine): I have used Restasis for about a year now and have seen almost no progress. For most of my life I've had red and bothersome eyes. After trying various eye drops, my doctor recommended Restasis. He said it typically takes 3 to 6 months for it to really kick in but it never did kick in. When I put the drops in it burns my eyes for the first 30 - 40 minutes. I've talked with my doctor about this and he said it is normal but should go away after some time, but it hasn't. Every year around spring time my eyes get terrible irritated and this year has been the same (maybe even worse than other years) even though I've been using Restasis for a year now. The only difference I notice was for the first couple weeks, but now I'm ready to move on.

April 20, 2013 9:52 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Restasis (cyclosporine): I have been using Restasis for months combined with Azasite. I have been very pleased with the relief it has given my eyes after decades of dealing with painfully dry eyes. I am lucky to have great insurance. The drops are extremely expensive without insurance or good coverage.

August 2, 2012 2:44 PM