User Reviews for Vitamin B12

Learn more about Vitamin B12.

B12 Nutritional Deficiency 2 reviews 23 medications

Vitamin B12 Deficiency 4 reviews 28 medications

Pernicious Anemia 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Schilling Test 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Vitamin B12 reviews 6 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Vitamin B12

Review by Tessamess (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Vitamin B12 Deficiency: I started injections about a two months ago. The first month was an injection once a week. Now I go once a month. The only thing I have noticed is a huge increase in back pain. I had to go to the emergency twice! No one told me I might have pain. But it makes sense, my nerves are waking up. Also I feel seriously bloated. Sometimes my jeans fit fine, sometimes they are tight. It's not vanity, I am fighting diabetes with diet and exercise, so the weight changes are disheartening. Other than the pain and bloat I don't really notice much difference.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 21, 2014 8:50 PM

Review by Astroraider:

For Vitamin B12 Deficiency: No after taste at unlike all the others that I have tried -- and it does not cause awful tasting gas unlike all the others that I have tried. Smaller than most of the others too!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 8, 2014 11:59 AM

Review by Koalamaiden. (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vitamin B12 Deficiency: I was on Vitamin B12 injections years ago and felt good, the thing is my workmates mentioned how I was different. I also have a thyroid problem and have started my injections again. I just didn't know why or what had me feeling so bad. I was diagnosed with BiPolar, but I wonder even with just B12 deficiency or thyroid alone, they have such a impact. But together I am very affected. Once I feel better I will see if I am BiPolar. The B12 injections do help, maybe not instantly, maybe days or longer, but they help 100%.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 4, 2014 6:16 AM

Review by connie72463:

For B12 Nutritional Deficiency: I feel more energetic and can focus more the first 2 weeks of injection.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 5, 2013 10:15 PM

Review by khbrook:

For Vitamin B12 Deficiency: I lacked the intrinsic factor to absorb Vitamin B12 from food since I was in my 30s. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2x and now am age 55 I increasingly find that I am dependent on the b12 for energy, mood and weight maintenance. I can tell when my levels are low without a calendar as this usually occurs about 3-5 days before the end of the month when I am do for my shot.

January 7, 2012 1:13 AM

For B12 Nutritional Deficiency: I started reading about the benefits of B-12. I thought it be something to try. I've noticed that I'm much more alert for a greater portion of the day. I'm not suffering the afternoon slump.

October 23, 2011 4:01 PM

Review by Titty Puff:

Vitam B12 really helps with depression and has helped me a lot. It's actually helped me more than depression medication (SSRIs). So take a daily multi vitamin with it and/or an energy drink everyday with it and you should feel better.

January 30, 2011 2:55 PM