User Reviews for Vitamin B12

Learn more about Vitamin B12.

B12 Nutritional Deficiency 2 reviews 23 medications

Vitamin B12 Deficiency 1 reviews 28 medications

Pernicious Anemia 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Schilling Test 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Vitamin B12 reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Vitamin B12

Review by connie72463:

For B12 Nutritional Deficiency: I feel more energetic and can focus more the first 2 weeks of injection.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 5, 2013 10:15 PM

Review by khbrook:

For Vitamin B12 Deficiency: I lacked the intrinsic factor to absorb Vitamin B12 from food since I was in my 30s. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2x and now am age 55 I increasingly find that I am dependent on the b12 for energy, mood and weight maintenance. I can tell when my levels are low without a calendar as this usually occurs about 3-5 days before the end of the month when I am do for my shot.

January 7, 2012 1:13 AM

For B12 Nutritional Deficiency: I started reading about the benefits of B-12. I thought it be something to try. I've noticed that I'm much more alert for a greater portion of the day. I'm not suffering the afternoon slump.

October 23, 2011 4:01 PM

Review by Titty Puff:

Vitam B12 really helps with depression and has helped me a lot. It's actually helped me more than depression medication (SSRIs). So take a daily multi vitamin with it and/or an energy drink everyday with it and you should feel better.

January 30, 2011 2:55 PM