User Reviews for Cyanocobalamin

Also known as: B-12, B-12 Dots, B-12 Resin, Big Shot B-12, CaloMist, Cobal 1000, Cobolin-M, Crystal B-12, Crystamine, Crysti-12, Cyanoject, Cyomin, Depo-Cobolin, Eligen B12, LA-12, ...show all 24 brand names

Learn more about Cyanocobalamin.

B12 Nutritional Deficiency 3 reviews 24 medications

Vitamin B12 Deficiency 7 reviews 29 medications

8.9
Pernicious Anemia 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Schilling Test 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cyanocobalamin reviews 10 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Cyanocobalamin

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for Vitamin B12 Deficiency: "I am 50 Initially I tried it to fight depression and low energy. Hoped it would help me trim off 10 lbs without the need for a diet. At first it helped, but after a few months I started gaining weight and developed muscle fatigue. I literally weakened by about 20% These injections began having a negative effect on me for everything I hoped they would help. I am not taking another one."

NotForMe (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 22, 2015

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for Vitamin B12 Deficiency: "I started injections about a two months ago. The first month was an injection once a week. Now I go once a month. The only thing I have noticed is a huge increase in back pain. I had to go to the emergency twice! No one told me I might have pain. But it makes sense, my nerves are waking up. Also I feel seriously bloated. Sometimes my jeans fit fine, sometimes they are tight. It's not vanity, I am fighting diabetes with diet and exercise, so the weight changes are disheartening. Other than the pain and bloat I don't really notice much difference."

Tessamess (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 21, 2014

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for Vitamin B12 Deficiency: "No after taste at unlike all the others that I have tried -- and it does not cause awful tasting gas unlike all the others that I have tried. Smaller than most of the others too!"

Astroraider December 8, 2014

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for Vitamin B12 Deficiency: "I was on Vitamin B12 injections years ago and felt good, the thing is my workmates mentioned how I was different. I also have a thyroid problem and have started my injections again. I just didn't know why or what had me feeling so bad. I was diagnosed with BiPolar, but I wonder even with just B12 deficiency or thyroid alone, they have such a impact. But together I am very affected. Once I feel better I will see if I am BiPolar. The B12 injections do help, maybe not instantly, maybe days or longer, but they help 100%."

Koalamaiden. (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2014

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for B12 Nutritional Deficiency: "I feel more energetic and can focus more the first 2 weeks of injection."

connie72463 May 5, 2013

For B12 Nutritional Deficiency: "45-year-old female, have felt tired for years, as if I always needed more sleep, no matter how much I was able to get. Afraid of needles and not looking forward to giving myself shots, I put off going back to the Dr. for months after my blood work revealed a severe B12 deficiency. Wish I had not, the shot was painless, a tiny needle and easy to do at home. Results are excellent for me, within 3-4 days I was clear-headed in a way I have not felt for years, I do not feel like I needed more sleep all the time! Not implying an overly energetic or a high-type feeling, I just felt normal. The hereditary dark circles under my eyes seem to be lighter too. For me, the results are a dramatic improvement and the medication is very easy to use."

ashley2 (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2012

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for Vitamin B12 Deficiency: "I lacked the intrinsic factor to absorb Vitamin B12 from food since I was in my 30s. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2x and now am age 55 I increasingly find that I am dependent on the b12 for energy, mood and weight maintenance. I can tell when my levels are low without a calendar as this usually occurs about 3-5 days before the end of the month when I am do for my shot."

khbrook January 7, 2012

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for B12 Nutritional Deficiency: "I started reading about the benefits of B-12. I thought it be something to try. I've noticed that I'm much more alert for a greater portion of the day. I'm not suffering the afternoon slump."

Anonymous October 23, 2011

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for : "Vitam B12 really helps with depression and has helped me a lot. It's actually helped me more than depression medication (SSRIs). So take a daily multi vitamin with it and/or an energy drink everyday with it and you should feel better."

Titty Puff January 30, 2011

For Vitamin B12 Deficiency: "Has increased my B-12 numbers. Plus I have alot more energy and losing weight."

billmill09 July 21, 2010

CaloMist (cyanocobalamin) for Vitamin B12 Deficiency: "I couldn't be happier with Calomist. I've been using it now for about 4 months and I would recommend it to anyone who is taking any form of B12. I used to get B12 injections, but not anymore."

RazrBlazr July 15, 2008