User Reviews for Cyanocobalamin

Also known as: B-12, B-12 Dots, B-12 Resin, Big Shot B-12, CaloMist, Cobal 1000, Cobolin-M, Crystal B-12, Crystamine, Crysti-12, Cyanoject, Cyomin, Depo-Cobolin, LA-12, Nascobal, ...show all 23 brand names

Learn more about Cyanocobalamin.

B12 Nutritional Deficiency 3 reviews 23 medications

Vitamin B12 Deficiency 3 reviews 28 medications

9.8
Pernicious Anemia 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Schilling Test 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cyanocobalamin reviews 6 reviews 9.9

Reviews for Cyanocobalamin

Review by connie72463:

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for B12 Nutritional Deficiency: I feel more energetic and can focus more the first 2 weeks of injection.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 5, 2013 10:15 PM

Review by ashley2 (taken for less than 1 month):

For B12 Nutritional Deficiency: 45-year-old female, have felt tired for years, as if I always needed more sleep, no matter how much I was able to get. Afraid of needles and not looking forward to giving myself shots, I put off going back to the Dr. for months after my blood work revealed a severe B12 deficiency. Wish I had not, the shot was painless, a tiny needle and easy to do at home. Results are excellent for me, within 3-4 days I was clear-headed in a way I have not felt for years, I do not feel like I needed more sleep all the time! Not implying an overly energetic or a high-type feeling, I just felt normal. The hereditary dark circles under my eyes seem to be lighter too. For me, the results are a dramatic improvement and the medication is very easy to use.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 30, 2012 9:12 AM

Review by khbrook:

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for Vitamin B12 Deficiency: I lacked the intrinsic factor to absorb Vitamin B12 from food since I was in my 30s. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2x and now am age 55 I increasingly find that I am dependent on the b12 for energy, mood and weight maintenance. I can tell when my levels are low without a calendar as this usually occurs about 3-5 days before the end of the month when I am do for my shot.

January 7, 2012 1:13 AM

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for B12 Nutritional Deficiency: I started reading about the benefits of B-12. I thought it be something to try. I've noticed that I'm much more alert for a greater portion of the day. I'm not suffering the afternoon slump.

October 23, 2011 4:01 PM

Review by Titty Puff:

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) for : Vitam B12 really helps with depression and has helped me a lot. It's actually helped me more than depression medication (SSRIs). So take a daily multi vitamin with it and/or an energy drink everyday with it and you should feel better.

January 30, 2011 2:55 PM

Review by billmill09:

For Vitamin B12 Deficiency: Has increased my B-12 numbers. Plus I have alot more energy and losing weight.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 21, 2010 3:21 PM

Review by RazrBlazr:

CaloMist (cyanocobalamin) for Vitamin B12 Deficiency: I couldn't be happier with Calomist. I've been using it now for about 4 months and I would recommend it to anyone who is taking any form of B12. I used to get B12 injections, but not anymore.

July 15, 2008 2:35 PM