User Reviews for Tagamet

Learn more about Tagamet.

Human Papilloma Virus 1 reviews 11 medications

Stomach Ulcer 1 reviews 107 medications

Summary of Tagamet reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Tagamet

For Stomach Ulcer "It has helped me many times."

PJCBW (taken for less than 1 month) March 3, 2014

For Human Papilloma Virus "I was prescribed Cimetidine (Tagamet) after all other treatments for my Plantar Warts had failed. Within 3 weeks of its use, the warts began to lessen in size, and were progressively becoming smaller. By the end of the 4th week, the warts had come out in a plug-like fashion. I was also taking a high quality Multi-Vitamin as recommended by my Cosmetic Surgeon. These pills were the greatest blessing I could ever ask for. As soon as I started taking them, the pain from the warts was slowly alleviated as well. I would recommend this treatment to anyone who has plantar warts. I'm 23 years old and probably in average health."

JeffD December 12, 2008