User Reviews for Alvesco

Learn more about Alvesco.

Reviews for Alvesco to treat Asthma

Review by the_chemist:

The best asthma medicine I have ever used (and I've used literally every one available). The side effects (slight light-headedness, mouth irritation) just went away within the first few days, apart from some sore muscles in the chest. All the dizziness, general muscle pain and slight fever I had on Pulmicort simply vanished, which is very nice. Moreover, my cough and mucus production has clearly gone down compared to Pulmicort.

June 25, 2011 11:30 AM

Review by wolflew:

Did NOT work for me. Used it for 30 days. I was hoarse the whole time, and during the 25-30th day had developed thrush (which I got rid of by using salt water gargles). I've had asthma reaction to the historic pollen levels in Atlanta (2010) all through the pollen season (March through to the end of May).

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 29, 2010 5:34 PM

Review by cclifford01:

I say thank you 2 the company of Alvesco inhaler. Since using this my asthma attacks have become less frequent from getting admitted to hospital once a month, now only going in once every 5 months. My asthma is very chronic so I recommend Alvesco. THANK YOU.

January 28, 2010 6:23 AM