User Reviews for Alvesco

Learn more about Alvesco.

Asthma, Maintenance 4 reviews 111 medications

9.4
Asthma 3 reviews 141 medications

6.2
Summary of Alvesco reviews 7 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Alvesco

Review by CherylG:

For Asthma, Maintenance: Although my insurance does not consider this a "preferred" medication and therefore, I need to take on more of the cost, it is well worth the money. You cannot put a price on feeling healthy and being able to breath on a daily basis. This medication is a God send. If you are not satisfied with your breathing, I would definitely recommend you speak with your doctor about this inhaler. The bonus is you only have to remember to take it two times a day, morning and evening.

March 12, 2012 4:27 PM

For Asthma, Maintenance: My 3-yr old had severe, rare behavioral side effects to all the other asthma controller meds; they changed him from a shy, sweet boy into an angry and aggressive one. With Alvesco he is a LOT more himself and only slightly angrier and energetic. I recommend trying this medicine to see if it works better for you, too. It has kept our child out of the hospital and we are thankful for that.

January 10, 2012 12:30 AM

Review by musicgang:

For Asthma, Maintenance: My Pulmonary Function Tests were the best they have been in 12 years since I switched from Advair Diskus to Alvesco. I feel SO much better.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 30, 2011 4:48 PM

Review by the_chemist:

For Asthma: The best asthma medicine I have ever used (and I've used literally every one available). The side effects (slight light-headedness, mouth irritation) just went away within the first few days, apart from some sore muscles in the chest. All the dizziness, general muscle pain and slight fever I had on Pulmicort simply vanished, which is very nice. Moreover, my cough and mucus production has clearly gone down compared to Pulmicort.

June 25, 2011 11:30 AM

Review by wolflew:

For Asthma: Did NOT work for me. Used it for 30 days. I was hoarse the whole time, and during the 25-30th day had developed thrush (which I got rid of by using salt water gargles). I've had asthma reaction to the historic pollen levels in Atlanta (2010) all through the pollen season (March through to the end of May).

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 29, 2010 5:34 PM

Review by cclifford01:

For Asthma: I say thank you 2 the company of Alvesco inhaler. Since using this my asthma attacks have become less frequent from getting admitted to hospital once a month, now only going in once every 5 months. My asthma is very chronic so I recommend Alvesco. THANK YOU.

January 28, 2010 6:23 AM

Review by Little Light:

For Asthma, Maintenance: This medication is wonderful! I can't use the other brands for my asthma because I'm lactose intolerant and Alvesco does not use lactose!

November 23, 2008 3:09 PM