User Reviews for Cephalexin
Also known as: Biocef, Keflex, Keftab, Panixine, Zartan
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Cephalexin.
Reviews for Cephalexin to treat Acne
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
|June 6, 2011 7:21 PM|
|Review by ArIckP:||User Rating:|
Keflex (cephalexin): After taking doxycycline for a while, my body became resistant to it, so my dermatologist switched me to Keflex for acne. I think I had at least five bowel movements the first day. Eventually, my digestive system became somewhat regular, but then I started getting headaches on a regular basis. It cleared up my acne somewhat, but it was definitely not worth all the side effects.
|May 11, 2011 3:55 PM|
Learn more about Acne
- Cephalexin Consumer Overview
- cephalexin MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- cephalexin capsules MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- cephalexin suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- cephalexin Concise Consumer Information
- Novo-Lexin Advanced Consumer
- Panixine DisperDose Advanced Consumer
- cephalexin Advanced Consumer
- Cephalexin Monograph