User Reviews for Cephalexin

Also known as: Biocef, Keflex, Keftab, Panixine, Zartan

Learn more about Cephalexin.

Reviews for Cephalexin to treat Acne

Review by jas jas13:

Keflex (cephalexin): I have been getting these painful boils under my arm since I was 15-16. Now I'm 21. Like a month after I had my baby, my face broke out really, really bad. Cephalexin(Keflex) cleared it right up. I don't get boils any more.

August 23, 2013 12:52 PM

Keflex (cephalexin): This was and continues to be the best, long term option for me. I had very little side effects ... slight headache at first but it went away after a few days.

June 6, 2011 7:21 PM

Review by ArIckP:

Keflex (cephalexin): After taking doxycycline for a while, my body became resistant to it, so my dermatologist switched me to Keflex for acne. I think I had at least five bowel movements the first day. Eventually, my digestive system became somewhat regular, but then I started getting headaches on a regular basis. It cleared up my acne somewhat, but it was definitely not worth all the side effects.

May 11, 2011 3:55 PM