User Reviews for NoDoz

8.3
Summary of NoDoz reviews 5 reviews 8.3

Reviews for NoDoz

Review by kennyboy9 (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: I use it for fatigue. Break the pill in half, that's 100MG, like a good cup of coffee

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 18, 2013 11:55 PM
Review by JROD24 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: Great stuff. NoDoz really does work. Better than most stuff I've tried. Would definitely recommend.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 29, 2012 8:52 AM
Review by HotLadyB1958 (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: NoDoz is the only medicine I can take that helps with my periodic fatigue and sleepiness during the day. One pill around 10 a.m. gets me going to complete my most stressful job. I don't take daily but when I did, I could instantly see the difference.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 16, 2012 7:02 PM
Review by franksgalnvr: User Rating:

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: Gave me the speed jitters, irritable, and still tired and sleepy only now I'm grumpy too.

September 25, 2009 4:18 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: I love No-Doz (caffeine citrate). Way cheaper than red bull, easier on the stomach than coffee, no stained teeth or coffee breath.

April 7, 2009 3:17 PM