User Reviews for NoDoz

Hypersomnia 7 reviews 29 medications

7.7
Summary of NoDoz reviews 7 reviews 7.7

Reviews for NoDoz

For Hypersomnia "Never again will I take this medicine!! The recommended dosage isn't listed on the packet that contains two pills so of course I took both. I ended up with chest pains that lasted almost 6 hours, nauseated, sweating, headache an to top it off paranoid that I was overdosing and going to have a heart attack! I'll stick with coffee from now on, definitely don't recommend it!"

Anonymous. March 14, 2016

For Hypersomnia "NoDoze (caffeine) for Hypersomnia actually works better for me than Amphetamines such as Adderall."

InfiniteBravery (taken for 10 years or more) September 16, 2015

For Hypersomnia "I use it for fatigue. Break the pill in half, that's 100MG, like a good cup of coffee"

kennyboy9 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 18, 2013

For Hypersomnia "Great stuff. NoDoz really does work. Better than most stuff I've tried. Would definitely recommend."

JROD24 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 29, 2012

For Hypersomnia "NoDoz is the only medicine I can take that helps with my periodic fatigue and sleepiness during the day. One pill around 10 a.m. gets me going to complete my most stressful job. I don't take daily but when I did, I could instantly see the difference."

HotLadyB1958 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 16, 2012

For Hypersomnia "Gave me the speed jitters, irritable, and still tired and sleepy only now I'm grumpy too."

franksgalnvr September 25, 2009

For Hypersomnia "I love No-Doz (caffeine citrate). Way cheaper than red bull, easier on the stomach than coffee, no stained teeth or coffee breath."

Anonymous April 7, 2009