User Reviews for NoDoz

Hypersomnia 5 reviews 24 medications

8.3
Summary of NoDoz reviews 5 reviews 8.3

Reviews for NoDoz

For Hypersomnia "I use it for fatigue. Break the pill in half, that's 100MG, like a good cup of coffee"

kennyboy9 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 18, 2013

For Hypersomnia "Great stuff. NoDoz really does work. Better than most stuff I've tried. Would definitely recommend."

JROD24 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 29, 2012

For Hypersomnia "NoDoz is the only medicine I can take that helps with my periodic fatigue and sleepiness during the day. One pill around 10 a.m. gets me going to complete my most stressful job. I don't take daily but when I did, I could instantly see the difference."

HotLadyB1958 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 16, 2012

For Hypersomnia "Gave me the speed jitters, irritable, and still tired and sleepy only now I'm grumpy too."

franksgalnvr September 25, 2009

For Hypersomnia "I love No-Doz (caffeine citrate). Way cheaper than red bull, easier on the stomach than coffee, no stained teeth or coffee breath."

Anonymous April 7, 2009