Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for NoDoz

Learn more about NoDoz.

NoDoz review summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Hypersomnia.

Reviews for NoDoz to treat Hypersomnia

Review by kennyboy9 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

I use it for fatigue. Break the pill in half, that's 100MG, like a good cup of coffee

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 18, 2013 11:55 PM

Review by JROD24 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Great stuff. NoDoz really does work. Better than most stuff I've tried. Would definitely recommend.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 29, 2012 8:52 AM

Review by HotLadyB1958 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

NoDoz is the only medicine I can take that helps with my periodic fatigue and sleepiness during the day. One pill around 10 a.m. gets me going to complete my most stressful job. I don't take daily but when I did, I could instantly see the difference.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 16, 2012 7:02 PM

Review by franksgalnvr:

Gave me the speed jitters, irritable, and still tired and sleepy only now I'm grumpy too.

September 25, 2009 4:18 AM

I love No-Doz (caffeine citrate). Way cheaper than red bull, easier on the stomach than coffee, no stained teeth or coffee breath.

April 7, 2009 3:17 PM