User Reviews for NoDoz

Learn more about NoDoz.

NoDoz Rating Summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 11 medications used in the treatment of Hypersomnia.

Reviews for NoDoz to treat Hypersomnia

"NoDoze (caffeine) for Hypersomnia actually works better for me than Amphetamines such as Adderall."

InfiniteBravery (taken for 10 years or more) September 16, 2015

"I use it for fatigue. Break the pill in half, that's 100MG, like a good cup of coffee"

kennyboy9 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 18, 2013

"Great stuff. NoDoz really does work. Better than most stuff I've tried. Would definitely recommend."

JROD24 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 29, 2012

"NoDoz is the only medicine I can take that helps with my periodic fatigue and sleepiness during the day. One pill around 10 a.m. gets me going to complete my most stressful job. I don't take daily but when I did, I could instantly see the difference."

HotLadyB1958 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 16, 2012

"Gave me the speed jitters, irritable, and still tired and sleepy only now I'm grumpy too."

franksgalnvr September 25, 2009

"I love No-Doz (caffeine citrate). Way cheaper than red bull, easier on the stomach than coffee, no stained teeth or coffee breath."

Anonymous April 7, 2009