User Reviews for Zubsolv

Learn more about Zubsolv.

Zubsolv Rating Summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Opiate Dependence.

Reviews for Zubsolv to treat Opiate Dependence

"I had been prescribed to suboxone for about 1 year. I heard about zubsolv at my doctors office and found out it was much cheaper than suboxone. My doctor wrote me a per scription for zubsolv( 5.7 ). I stayed on zubsolv for about 1 month. It tastes nasty but will dissolve in about 5 minutes. Zubsolv didn't even compare to suboxone, it actually made me feel horrible."

Risarae April 21, 2016

"I am on my second day of using zubsolv. When I got out of bed this morning (after having slept 7 solid hours!) I felt a little groggy but ready to start the day. No diarrhea , night swears, achy bones, or litharge . Unbelievable drug. I have tried detoxing half a dozen times. But got so deathly ill that I had to go get more opiates just to feel normal again. This addiction grabs a hold of u and reins your life in a very short period of time. My advice... Forget the home remedies , find yourself a good addictionologist, and start to live your life again . I'm not afraid to go to bed tonight, that in its self is a miracle."

My mommy did it (taken for less than 1 month) March 20, 2016

"It is great for opiate addiction withdrawal. And to stay off opiates. You do not have withdrawal and do not feel the opiate high while taking. I took suboxone for 6 years and zubsolv for 2. I have been off all for just over 3 weeks and finally starting to feel normal. I do have to tell you it can get your life back together but at some point you will want to stop. Withdrawal is just as bad stopping zubsolv as opiates. The first 9 days for me were horrible. And I knew what I was in for. Not to discourage anyone. But hang in there it will get better. You may feel like time has stopped for a couple weeks but for what its worth you'll be free and clean."

Ag102 February 18, 2016

"I have been on zubsolv for just 2 days now and it is life changing. I have been taking 10mg Hydrocodone for a few years now at least 10x a day or more and I cannot believe how well this medication is working. When I would run out of Hydrocodone I would take things like morphine, hydromorphone because I was so sacred of getting withdrawals which only made things worse Obviously. Although I have never tried sub's or any other detox for that matter I am absolutely shocked at how great I feel. I cannot believe I was so afraid for so long to stop using the painkillers out of fear of the withdrawal. I would recommend zubsolv to ANYBODY wanting to stop opiates to try this route. I feel clear minded, energized and no need to reach for my pills."

SB15011 (taken for less than 1 month) January 27, 2016

"10 times better than suboxone!"

Jenna35899 January 23, 2016

"I switched from sub's to zubsolv due to my insurance co would no longer pay for suboxone. I pay 0 dollars with my ins plan for zubs compared to almost 100 bucks for sub's (big favor on my part). The zubsolvs not only dissolve easier but taste better. My dose is 5.7 -1.4mgs & I've actually tapered down from 2.5 pills per day to currently 1.5 which is great. Zubsolv = A lifesaver for me"

mzann (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 16, 2015

"I took a Zubsolv in the doctors office. I was feeling so sick from no Heroin. In 20 minutes I felt Great ! I was calm, not shaking, not sweating, nothing. This is a miracle drug. I pray that anyone who needs it can get it somehow!"

Pushkin September 14, 2015

"I'll be 100% real. Zubsolv is terrible. They claim that Zubs and subs are the same strength, however not true. When coming off/withdrawing SWIM can usually take a half to 3/4 8mg strip of subs (possibly a full strip if SWIM relapse is bad enough) and then they will feel fine. However they recently tried ZUBSOLV with the directions of only needing to take one ever so and so hours. After waiting the correct amount of time SWIM took the Zubsolv as instructed and soon after the withdraws came. After waiting an hour and a half the withdrawals had emerged with full on sweats, vomiting, etcetera so they took a second one and after about another hour the vomiting had stopped yet cold sweats and shaking were still present it wasn't until after a 3rd Zub was taking that my friend was even able to take a deep breath and finally sit up straight and not have to be in the restroom. And yet still had sleepless nights, finally went back to subs and after a half of one had no complaints. So if your thinking about switching don't. The taste may be better but wow who cares what it tastes like, it's about being able to function without withdrawals and without cravings. So all in all don't waste your time, your health, your money, and your sanity on ZUBSOLV."

Jamestown (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2015

"I have been on Suboxone & generic Suboxone for about 2 years. I was paying $300 a month for the generic tabs. This type of drug is a miracle for getting you away from a terrible lifestyle immediately! The Suboxone, I feel is hard on your teeth and the taste is bad for most people. Today is my first day on Zubsolv, I now have insurance and monthly cost is $35!!!!! Taste is much better and it dissolves very quickly. I feel great and just saved SO much money!"

JonnyT May 24, 2015

"I switched from Suboxone to Subsolv and have had no problems. My insurance was canceled on me, and I had to look for a cheaper alternative, and Zubsolv has been it so far for me. Zubsolv has a WAY better taste over Suboxone, for me it was a mind over matter thing. I got used to the Suboxone, and the taste of it made me know I wasn't going to feel bad anymore, so I didn't mind it. Zubsolv is the same exact thing, but different taste, so don't let that freak you out. Its a very minty clean feeling after you take it. I've almost forgot to brush my teeth in the mornings because I had a good taste in my mouth from Zubsolv. Keep your mouth closed for a long time, after you put it under your tongue, don't even talk, or you will screw up your dose"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 23, 2015

"I have been switched to zubsolv from suboxone 8 mg so far I am not feeling as fatigued as I use to on the suboxone. The effects of the zubsolv do hit you faster. However I am worried about how long the medicine will last I am afraid it won't last as long as my suboxone strip did."

Jaded123454321 May 2, 2015

"For 2 days I took suboxone film (8mg) and the taste a long with the long dissolve time was dissatisfying. So my doctor switched me to zubsolv (5.7) and I could not be happier; the taste is amazing and it dissolves in 3-5 minutes not to mention (a long with a coupon) I received my first prescription for free:)."

MandaPooh (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2015

"I have been on Suboxone for 4 months. I was just switched to Zubsolv because the taste of the Suboxone made me nauseated. So I was switched I've been using this product for 3 days now. I think it works wonderful. I have no side effects that I've noticed. I love the taste so no more nausea."

I am free (taken for less than 1 month) January 12, 2015

"I've been battling heroin addiction for numerous years..I've tried everything under the sun. Suboxone, Rehabs, N.A, A.A, Self-help, You name it I've done it...In all my experience I have to say Zubsolv 5.7 are great. They are no different from Suboxone except the fact that I feel less medicated..they taste better..melt faster..they are cheaper and it actually works. I like this medication because it works and its not just simply a substitute but rather a stepping stone along with NA meetings and cognitive therapy that I'm doing to help me reach my goals in life. "

DaveKeil December 29, 2014

"My boyfriend and I were both being prescribed Suboxone and because of my insurance I had to switch to Zubsolv! The first day of taking Zubsolv I didn't like it but as time went on I truly believe it works so much better for us! The Suboxone used to give me mood swings and a constant urge for more. Zubsolv has my moods in check and the effects last longer I am so glad I gave it a chance!"

Zaqman November 11, 2014

"This medicine has absolutely given me my life back! I actually feel the way I did before I got addicted to pills!!"

cootie626 (taken for less than 1 month) August 21, 2014

"I feel like this is a miracle for me. I can't believe how well I'm functioning since having stopped daily heroin use. I started with my first dose of Zubsolv about 5 hours after my final use of heroin. I was feeling at least 3 of my usual withdrawal symptoms before I took the first dose. I was amazed by my 3rd day that I felt like I did prior to starting heroin. I felt great!"

sandra d. (taken for less than 1 month) August 10, 2014

"I have been on Zubsolv for 3 days now because my insurance won't cover Suboxone (which I was on previously for over a year, my insurance company got switched) my Dr told me about Zubsolv and I gave it a try (and because its covered thru my insurance.) I see/feel NO DIFFERENT than from when I was on the Suboxone. I personally feel that Zubsolv works better for me. But everyone's body is different. The ONLY thing I DON'T like about the Zubsolv is the taste. It is a VERY STRONG MENTHOL TASTE, BUT THE TABLETS DISSOLVE VERY QUICKLY!"

S.Dot June 11, 2014