User Reviews for Zubsolv

Learn more about Zubsolv.

Zubsolv Review Summary

8.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 14 medications used in the treatment of Opiate Dependence.

Reviews for Zubsolv to treat Opiate Dependence

"I have been on Suboxone & generic Suboxone for about 2 years. I was paying $300 a month for the generic tabs. This type of drug is a miracle for getting you away from a terrible lifestyle immediately! The Suboxone, I feel is hard on your teeth and the taste is bad for most people. Today is my first day on Zubsolv, I now have insurance and monthly cost is $35!!!!! Taste is much better and it dissolves very quickly. I feel great and just saved SO much money!"

JonnyT May 24, 2015

"I switched from Suboxone to Subsolv and have had no problems. My insurance was canceled on me, and I had to look for a cheaper alternative, and Zubsolv has been it so far for me. Zubsolv has a WAY better taste over Suboxone, for me it was a mind over matter thing. I got used to the Suboxone, and the taste of it made me know I wasn't going to feel bad anymore, so I didn't mind it. Zubsolv is the same exact thing, but different taste, so don't let that freak you out. Its a very minty clean feeling after you take it. I've almost forgot to brush my teeth in the mornings because I had a good taste in my mouth from Zubsolv. Keep your mouth closed for a long time, after you put it under your tongue, don't even talk, or you will screw up your dose"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 23, 2015

"I have been switched to zubsolv from suboxone 8 mg so far I am not feeling as fatigued as I use to on the suboxone. The effects of the zubsolv do hit you faster. However I am worried about how long the medicine will last I am afraid it won't last as long as my suboxone strip did."

Jaded123454321 May 2, 2015

"For 2 days I took suboxone film (8mg) and the taste a long with the long dissolve time was dissatisfying. So my doctor switched me to zubsolv (5.7) and I could not be happier; the taste is amazing and it dissolves in 3-5 minutes not to mention (a long with a coupon) I received my first prescription for free:)."

MandaPooh (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2015

"I have been on Suboxone for 4 months. I was just switched to Zubsolv because the taste of the Suboxone made me nauseated. So I was switched I've been using this product for 3 days now. I think it works wonderful. I have no side effects that I've noticed. I love the taste so no more nausea."

I am free (taken for less than 1 month) January 12, 2015

"I've been battling heroin addiction for numerous years..I've tried everything under the sun. Suboxone, Rehabs, N.A, A.A, Self-help, You name it I've done it...In all my experience I have to say Zubsolv 5.7 are great. They are no different from Suboxone except the fact that I feel less medicated..they taste better..melt faster..they are cheaper and it actually works. I like this medication because it works and its not just simply a substitute but rather a stepping stone along with NA meetings and cognitive therapy that I'm doing to help me reach my goals in life. "

DaveKeil December 29, 2014

"My boyfriend and I were both being prescribed Suboxone and because of my insurance I had to switch to Zubsolv! The first day of taking Zubsolv I didn't like it but as time went on I truly believe it works so much better for us! The Suboxone used to give me mood swings and a constant urge for more. Zubsolv has my moods in check and the effects last longer I am so glad I gave it a chance!"

Zaqman November 11, 2014

"This medicine has absolutely given me my life back! I actually feel the way I did before I got addicted to pills!!"

cootie626 (taken for less than 1 month) August 21, 2014

"I feel like this is a miracle for me. I can't believe how well I'm functioning since having stopped daily heroin use. I started with my first dose of Zubsolv about 5 hours after my final use of heroin. I was feeling at least 3 of my usual withdrawal symptoms before I took the first dose. I was amazed by my 3rd day that I felt like I did prior to starting heroin. I felt great!"

sandra d. (taken for less than 1 month) August 10, 2014

"I have been on Zubsolv for 3 days now because my insurance won't cover Suboxone (which I was on previously for over a year, my insurance company got switched) my Dr told me about Zubsolv and I gave it a try (and because its covered thru my insurance.) I see/feel NO DIFFERENT than from when I was on the Suboxone. I personally feel that Zubsolv works better for me. But everyone's body is different. The ONLY thing I DON'T like about the Zubsolv is the taste. It is a VERY STRONG MENTHOL TASTE, BUT THE TABLETS DISSOLVE VERY QUICKLY!"

S.Dot June 11, 2014