User Reviews for Revia

7.2
Summary of Revia reviews 5 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Revia

Review by CCZZCC:

For Alcohol Dependence: I do not obsess over alcohol like I used to. On occasion when I have wanted a glass of wine, I take it approximately an hour prior and can actually drink like a normal person (1-2 glasses vs. 1-2 bottles). This medication is a God send.

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 21, 2013 7:47 PM

Review by Blueskydreary500 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Opiate Dependence: This medication has helped me exponentially, I was addicted to opiates for the past 8 years. I was in and out of hospitals with no positive outcome in sight, this is the first time I have been able to maintain any kind of sobriety. Along with other support the cravings have never been so minimal. All I can say is that I'm truly happy that I was prescribed this medication.

January 19, 2013 6:04 PM

Review by unclebumpy:

For Alcohol Dependence: I have never slept so well or had any withdrawal problems on this medication. This medication is a God-send. I wish I would have taken my therapist's advice and taken it sooner. Being from a family of alcoholics and eventually becoming one myself I was left with no other option but this one. It was my last hope. I can say that this medication works, and works well. You think clearer and your sleep patterns return to normal. Sleeping was a problem for me before. I would recommend anyone with a dependency problem to discuss this medication with their doctor or therapist.

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 20, 2011 1:37 PM

For Alcohol Dependence: I spent nearly a decade of my life in and out of rehabs and programs, losing jobs, ending up in hospitals, basically not being able to take care of myself and taking anyone who cared about me down with me. I was usually sober but when I relapsed I would do so much damage in such a short amount of time it really didn't matter. I was recommended Naltexone. I've been sober for almost 2 years now. Allows your mind to think rationally as far as alcohol and drugs are concerned.

152 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 13, 2008 6:40 PM

Review by baba47:

For Alcohol Dependence: totally took the craving for alcohol away. kept sober for two years - started playing with it after that and stopped taking it - only to start drinking again. good to take when you are getting some support as well.

101 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 29, 2008 12:25 AM