User Reviews for Zubsolv

Learn more about Zubsolv.

Opiate Dependence 11 reviews 7 medications

7.8
Summary of Zubsolv reviews 11 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Zubsolv

For Opiate Dependence "I'll be 100% real. Zubsolv is terrible. They claim that Zubs and subs are the same strength, however not true. When coming off/withdrawing SWIM can usually take a half to 3/4 8mg strip of subs (possibly a full strip if SWIM relapse is bad enough) and then they will feel fine. However they recently tried ZUBSOLV with the directions of only needing to take one ever so and so hours. After waiting the correct amount of time SWIM took the Zubsolv as instructed and soon after the withdraws came. After waiting an hour and a half the withdrawals had emerged with full on sweats, vomiting, etcetera so they took a second one and after about another hour the vomiting had stopped yet cold sweats and shaking were still present it wasn't until after a 3rd Zub was taking that my friend was even able to take a deep breath and finally sit up straight and not have to be in the restroom. And yet still had sleepless nights, finally went back to subs and after a half of one had no complaints. So if your thinking about switching don't. The taste may be better but wow who cares what it tastes like, it's about being able to function without withdrawals and without cravings. So all in all don't waste your time, your health, your money, and your sanity on ZUBSOLV."

Jamestown (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2015

For Opiate Dependence "I have been on Suboxone & generic Suboxone for about 2 years. I was paying $300 a month for the generic tabs. This type of drug is a miracle for getting you away from a terrible lifestyle immediately! The Suboxone, I feel is hard on your teeth and the taste is bad for most people. Today is my first day on Zubsolv, I now have insurance and monthly cost is $35!!!!! Taste is much better and it dissolves very quickly. I feel great and just saved SO much money!"

JonnyT May 24, 2015

For Opiate Dependence "I switched from Suboxone to Subsolv and have had no problems. My insurance was canceled on me, and I had to look for a cheaper alternative, and Zubsolv has been it so far for me. Zubsolv has a WAY better taste over Suboxone, for me it was a mind over matter thing. I got used to the Suboxone, and the taste of it made me know I wasn't going to feel bad anymore, so I didn't mind it. Zubsolv is the same exact thing, but different taste, so don't let that freak you out. Its a very minty clean feeling after you take it. I've almost forgot to brush my teeth in the mornings because I had a good taste in my mouth from Zubsolv. Keep your mouth closed for a long time, after you put it under your tongue, don't even talk, or you will screw up your dose"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 23, 2015

For Opiate Dependence "I have been switched to zubsolv from suboxone 8 mg so far I am not feeling as fatigued as I use to on the suboxone. The effects of the zubsolv do hit you faster. However I am worried about how long the medicine will last I am afraid it won't last as long as my suboxone strip did."

Jaded123454321 May 2, 2015

For Opiate Dependence "For 2 days I took suboxone film (8mg) and the taste a long with the long dissolve time was dissatisfying. So my doctor switched me to zubsolv (5.7) and I could not be happier; the taste is amazing and it dissolves in 3-5 minutes not to mention (a long with a coupon) I received my first prescription for free:)."

MandaPooh (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2015

For Opiate Dependence "I have been on Suboxone for 4 months. I was just switched to Zubsolv because the taste of the Suboxone made me nauseated. So I was switched I've been using this product for 3 days now. I think it works wonderful. I have no side effects that I've noticed. I love the taste so no more nausea."

I am free (taken for less than 1 month) January 12, 2015

For Opiate Dependence "I've been battling heroin addiction for numerous years..I've tried everything under the sun. Suboxone, Rehabs, N.A, A.A, Self-help, You name it I've done it...In all my experience I have to say Zubsolv 5.7 are great. They are no different from Suboxone except the fact that I feel less medicated..they taste better..melt faster..they are cheaper and it actually works. I like this medication because it works and its not just simply a substitute but rather a stepping stone along with NA meetings and cognitive therapy that I'm doing to help me reach my goals in life. "

DaveKeil December 29, 2014

For Opiate Dependence "My boyfriend and I were both being prescribed Suboxone and because of my insurance I had to switch to Zubsolv! The first day of taking Zubsolv I didn't like it but as time went on I truly believe it works so much better for us! The Suboxone used to give me mood swings and a constant urge for more. Zubsolv has my moods in check and the effects last longer I am so glad I gave it a chance!"

Zaqman November 11, 2014

For Opiate Dependence "This medicine has absolutely given me my life back! I actually feel the way I did before I got addicted to pills!!"

cootie626 (taken for less than 1 month) August 21, 2014

For Opiate Dependence "I feel like this is a miracle for me. I can't believe how well I'm functioning since having stopped daily heroin use. I started with my first dose of Zubsolv about 5 hours after my final use of heroin. I was feeling at least 3 of my usual withdrawal symptoms before I took the first dose. I was amazed by my 3rd day that I felt like I did prior to starting heroin. I felt great!"

sandra d. (taken for less than 1 month) August 10, 2014

For Opiate Dependence "I have been on Zubsolv for 3 days now because my insurance won't cover Suboxone (which I was on previously for over a year, my insurance company got switched) my Dr told me about Zubsolv and I gave it a try (and because its covered thru my insurance.) I see/feel NO DIFFERENT than from when I was on the Suboxone. I personally feel that Zubsolv works better for me. But everyone's body is different. The ONLY thing I DON'T like about the Zubsolv is the taste. It is a VERY STRONG MENTHOL TASTE, BUT THE TABLETS DISSOLVE VERY QUICKLY!"

S.Dot June 11, 2014