Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Zubsolv

Learn more about Zubsolv.

Opiate Dependence 6 reviews 7 medications

8.8
Summary of Zubsolv reviews 6 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Zubsolv

Review by I am free (taken for less than 1 month):

For Opiate Dependence: I have been on Suboxone for 4 months. I was just switched to Zubsolv because the taste of the Suboxone made me nauseated. So I was switched I've been using this product for 3 days now. I think it works wonderful. I have no side effects that I've noticed. I love the taste so no more nausea.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 12, 2015 11:55 AM

Review by DaveKeil:

For Opiate Dependence: I've been battling heroin addiction for numerous years..I've tried everything under the sun. Suboxone, Rehabs, N.A, A.A, Self-help, You name it I've done it...In all my experience I have to say Zubsolv 5.7 are great. They are no different from Suboxone except the fact that I feel less medicated..they taste better..melt faster..they are cheaper and it actually works. I like this medication because it works and its not just simply a substitute but rather a stepping stone along with NA meetings and cognitive therapy that I'm doing to help me reach my goals in life.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 29, 2014 6:07 PM

Review by Zaqman:

For Opiate Dependence: My boyfriend and I were both being prescribed Suboxone and because of my insurance I had to switch to Zubsolv! The first day of taking Zubsolv I didn't like it but as time went on I truly believe it works so much better for us! The Suboxone used to give me mood swings and a constant urge for more. Zubsolv has my moods in check and the effects last longer I am so glad I gave it a chance!

November 11, 2014 9:54 AM

Review by cootie626 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Opiate Dependence: This medicine has absolutely given me my life back! I actually feel the way I did before I got addicted to pills!!

August 21, 2014 12:09 AM

Review by sandra d. (taken for less than 1 month):

For Opiate Dependence: I feel like this is a miracle for me. I can't believe how well I'm functioning since having stopped daily heroin use. I started with my first dose of Zubsolv about 5 hours after my final use of heroin. I was feeling at least 3 of my usual withdrawal symptoms before I took the first dose. I was amazed by my 3rd day that I felt like I did prior to starting heroin. I felt great!

August 10, 2014 3:48 PM

Review by S.Dot:

For Opiate Dependence: I have been on Zubsolv for 3 days now because my insurance won't cover Suboxone (which I was on previously for over a year, my insurance company got switched) my Dr told me about Zubsolv and I gave it a try (and because its covered thru my insurance.) I see/feel NO DIFFERENT than from when I was on the Suboxone. I personally feel that Zubsolv works better for me. But everyone's body is different. The ONLY thing I DON'T like about the Zubsolv is the taste. It is a VERY STRONG MENTHOL TASTE, BUT THE TABLETS DISSOLVE VERY QUICKLY!

June 11, 2014 8:49 AM