User Reviews for Zubsolv

Learn more about Zubsolv.

Opiate Dependence 4 reviews 7 medications

8.7
Summary of Zubsolv reviews 4 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Zubsolv

Review by Zaqman:

For Opiate Dependence: My boyfriend and I were both being prescribed Suboxone and because of my insurance I had to switch to Zubsolv! The first day of taking Zubsolv I didn't like it but as time went on I truly believe it works so much better for us! The Suboxone used to give me mood swings and a constant urge for more. Zubsolv has my moods in check and the effects last longer I am so glad I gave it a chance!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 11, 2014 9:54 AM

Review by cootie626 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Opiate Dependence: This medicine has absolutely given me my life back! I actually feel the way I did before I got addicted to pills!!

August 21, 2014 12:09 AM

Review by sandra d. (taken for less than 1 month):

For Opiate Dependence: I feel like this is a miracle for me. I can't believe how well I'm functioning since having stopped daily heroin use. I started with my first dose of Zubsolv about 5 hours after my final use of heroin. I was feeling at least 3 of my usual withdrawal symptoms before I took the first dose. I was amazed by my 3rd day that I felt like I did prior to starting heroin. I felt great!

August 10, 2014 3:48 PM

Review by S.Dot:

For Opiate Dependence: I have been on Zubsolv for 3 days now because my insurance won't cover Suboxone (which I was on previously for over a year, my insurance company got switched) my Dr told me about Zubsolv and I gave it a try (and because its covered thru my insurance.) I see/feel NO DIFFERENT than from when I was on the Suboxone. I personally feel that Zubsolv works better for me. But everyone's body is different. The ONLY thing I DON'T like about the Zubsolv is the taste. It is a VERY STRONG MENTHOL TASTE, BUT THE TABLETS DISSOLVE VERY QUICKLY!

June 11, 2014 8:49 AM