User Reviews for Benztropine

Also known as: Cogentin

Learn more about Benztropine.

Extrapyramidal Reaction 8 reviews 67 medications

8.8
Summary of Benztropine reviews 8 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Benztropine

For Extrapyramidal Reaction: "The medication did take care of restlessness, and mild tremors caused by my bipolar and depression medication."

rubyredd December 8, 2015

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: "Absolutely the ONLY way I can take Latuda (life saving me for me) is by taking three small doses of Cogentin a day. I had excruciating muscle pain, a strange kind of dizziness, brain fog, and restlessness. I thought it could be some presentation of akasthisia. It was unbearable until I started Cogentin. Wonder if those with side effects are prescribed too high of a dose. I'm taking half of the .5 pill three times a day."

BipolarGrrl (taken for less than 1 month) June 13, 2014

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: "I have just started this medicine, 100mg, to help my tremors. (head to toe). I take 2 a day. So far, it is working. Even with the increase of mgs."

SusieJones (taken for less than 1 month) March 28, 2014

For Extrapyramidal Reaction: "Made withdrawals lots more tolerable. Took away my leg shakes almost instantly."

King27 August 8, 2013

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: "This medicine worked. Took my akathesia away the moment I took it."

Eric3871 June 2, 2013

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: "After 2 days of taking this I got blurred vision."

leopardeyes September 26, 2010

For Extrapyramidal Reaction: "Totally works every time. Gets rid of almost all restlessness and agitation."

Anonymous January 12, 2010

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: "It helped me a lot with akathisia."

Anonymous August 24, 2009