User Reviews for Benztropine

Also known as: Cogentin

Learn more about Benztropine.

Parkinson's Disease 0 reviews 47 medications

Extrapyramidal Reaction 7 reviews 66 medications

8.5
Hyperhidrosis 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Benztropine reviews 7 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Benztropine

Review by BipolarGrrl (taken for less than 1 month):

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: Absolutely the ONLY way I can take Latuda (life saving me for me) is by taking three small doses of Cogentin a day. I had excruciating muscle pain, a strange kind of dizziness, brain fog, and restlessness. I thought it could be some presentation of akasthisia. It was unbearable until I started Cogentin. Wonder if those with side effects are prescribed too high of a dose. I'm taking half of the .5 pill three times a day.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 13, 2014 11:52 PM

Review by SusieJones (taken for less than 1 month):

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: I have just started this medicine, 100mg, to help my tremors. (head to toe). I take 2 a day. So far, it is working. Even with the increase of mgs.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 28, 2014 9:10 AM

Review by King27:

For Extrapyramidal Reaction: Made withdrawals lots more tolerable. Took away my leg shakes almost instantly.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 8, 2013 7:26 PM

Review by Eric3871:

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: This medicine worked. Took my akathesia away the moment I took it.

June 2, 2013 12:32 AM

Review by leopardeyes:

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: After 2 days of taking this I got blurred vision.

September 26, 2010 9:14 AM

For Extrapyramidal Reaction: Totally works every time. Gets rid of almost all restlessness and agitation.

January 12, 2010 11:14 PM

Cogentin (benztropine) for Extrapyramidal Reaction: It helped me a lot with akathisia.

August 24, 2009 7:54 AM