Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Benzphetamine

Also known as: Didrex, Recede, Regimex

Learn more about Benzphetamine.

Benzphetamine review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 50 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for Benzphetamine to treat Obesity

Review by coventrygirl (taken for 10 years or more):

Didrex (benzphetamine): I have used this medication for many years, it keeps the weight off of me and helps me to concentrate much better. I believe I actually had ADD and I was very unorganized it has helped me in numerous ways without any negative reactions and I do not have to increase the dosage its always been the same. I am very happy with this medication.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 27, 2015 10:10 AM

Review by mjordanfontenot:

This works. I'm never hungry, I am full of energy, I am not moody. It last a little too long for my taste, but it is well worth it. As long as I can catch at least 6 hours of sleep, I'm okay. I know how to eat right for the diet, but this works well to keep cravings for snacks and fast food away.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 11, 2014 11:34 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Didrex (benzphetamine): This is the first real diet medicine I've taken and I lost 60 pounds in about 8 months.

February 28, 2013 2:23 AM

Didrex (benzphetamine): Works good for me. It helps keep the pounds off, because of my bad back.

November 23, 2009 4:38 PM

Didrex (benzphetamine): I have been taking Didrex off and on for over 20 years. It is the only pill that really works in helping me lose weight. I had to stop taking the medicines for a year and I gained 20 pounds.

November 16, 2009 7:23 PM

I have tried everything and this product really works. I lost 22 pounds in 2 months. I was so glad to finally find something that works.

September 20, 2009 10:58 PM

I was on this medicine for 4 weeks. I lost 15 lbs but I also failed a drug test. The medicine showed up as chrystal meth. I hope I never have to go through that again.

April 20, 2009 10:58 AM