Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Benzphetamine

Also known as: Didrex, Recede, Regimex

Learn more about Benzphetamine.

Benzphetamine review summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for Benzphetamine to treat Obesity

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Didrex (benzphetamine): This is the first real diet medicine I've taken and I lost 60 pounds in about 8 months.

February 28, 2013 2:23 AM

Didrex (benzphetamine): Works good for me. It helps keep the pounds off, because of my bad back.

November 23, 2009 4:38 PM

Didrex (benzphetamine): I have been taking Didrex off and on for over 20 years. It is the only pill that really works in helping me lose weight. I had to stop taking the medicines for a year and I gained 20 pounds.

November 16, 2009 7:23 PM

I have tried everything and this product really works. I lost 22 pounds in 2 months. I was so glad to finally find something that works.

September 20, 2009 10:58 PM

I was on this medicine for 4 weeks. I lost 15 lbs but I also failed a drug test. The medicine showed up as chrystal meth. I hope I never have to go through that again.

April 20, 2009 10:58 AM