User Reviews for Astelin

Learn more about Astelin.

Astelin review summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 548 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Astelin to treat Hay Fever

Review by billieglozer: User Rating:

I have had Restless Legs since I was a teenager. All antihistamines aggravate this condition. Not Astelin, This is a dream come true to take care of my non-allergenic rhinitis, while not exacerbating my Restless Legs. Thank you so much.

March 15, 2012 1:55 PM
Review by K_W: User Rating:

I was recently prescribed this when I went to the doctor for a SEVERE (migraine-like) sinus headache. It is expensive but totally worth every penny! It works right away - you can feel the congestion/stuffiness breaking up immediately! I take this 2 times per day along with Allegra D-24 hour 1 time a day. I went from having the severe sinus headaches every single day to getting one maybe once per month. I also posted under the Allegra category - that works wonders!

November 24, 2009 11:33 PM
Review by techedteacher: User Rating:

Ive been using Astelin almost daily for almost 10 years. 2 x each nostril, morning and night. No concern if I miss a day. It is the best! I've been taking antihistamines over 50 years. I will stick with Astelin as long as I can. I usually irrigate my nostrils first by rinsing it with water from my palm in the shower. Then Astelin goes straight into the clean nasal tissue and goes to work.

August 16, 2009 11:39 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have developed a severe allergy problem this year. I've been put on several different antihistamines and Astelin is by far the most effective. Since it is a nasal spray it's instant relief! I'm so glad my doctor put me on this. I can finally breathe again. If you have problems with congestion from allergies I would strongly recommend talking to your doctor about Astelin.

August 4, 2009 10:22 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have been on various nasal sprays and antihistamines every spring and fall for years. I kept getting sinus infections, severe sore throats and having problems with my ears. Nothing was very effective until my doctor prescribed Astelin. It has been wonderful! The bitter taste I get if when I sniff too hard is well worth the relief it gives me.

June 24, 2008 9:57 PM
Review by bellafromaustin: User Rating:

Astelin is the only prescription antihistamine nasal spray approved to treat symptoms caused by both seasonal allergens and environmental irritants. Astelin provides relief from bothersome nasal symptoms such as congestion, itchy/runny nose, sneezing and postnasal drip due to seasonal allergens or environmental irritants. Astelin is steroid-free and does not contain pseudoephedrine.

June 17, 2008 2:04 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

This spray is a "God Send" for me. It provided immediate relief to my severe case of vasomotor rhinitis. I suffered from severe nose congestion,(so much so I almost could not breath), and post nasal drip which were immediately relieved.

May 9, 2008 1:58 PM

Learn more about Hay Fever

Severe allergies and anaphylaxis: Learn how epinephrine can save a life. Watch Video