User Reviews for Amphetamine

Also known as: Adzenys XR-ODT, Dyanavel XR, Evekeo

Learn more about Amphetamine.

ADHD 9 reviews 36 medications

8.4
Summary of Amphetamine reviews 9 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Amphetamine

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Evekeo has been great for the first Time I am doing a lot better in my school and I understand it better. When it comes off its smooth and I don't stay up all night . I use the discount for my prescription and my insurance card and it is not that expensive. But without all of that it definitely will be"

Kimmy82013 April 27, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Much better than vyvanse. A lot smooth and MUCH more consistent."

IanKov March 24, 2016

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "I have to say I thought it would be like Adderall but it's really not. I read their study, yeah I'm a dork, but I remembering it saying different mixtures working different. If you are having problems with your current ADHD med talk to you doctor and get a 60 pill free trial."

Ghawk (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 18, 2015

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Evekeo works great. It's more mild in regards to excitability in comparison to adderall. Evekeo is Amphetamine Sulfate and carries 50% dextroamphetamine and 50% levoamphetamine. Adderall is 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine, so Evekeo is much smoother and wears off slowly vs adderall's fluctuating tapering. It is much different than adderall. Evekeo doesn't make you feel wired like adderall does. It's a cleaner medicine. Evekeo is a freebase Amphetamine while adderall has 4 different salts. I would recommend the makers of Evekeo to make higher milligram tablets. It's similar to a 10mg adderall IR. It's just the ratio of ingredients that's the difference. Duration is said by pharmacists to be 12 hr's, buts more like 6."

Moke (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 9, 2015

For : "It is amazing drug for depression but after four or five years it will damage the brain and the addict will never be able to stop so don't try amphetamine unless you are ready for the worst .I am addicted to amphetamine since 25 years I am using 20 tablets a day I feel deaf but breathing life has no taste . it gives emotional romantic mood until you leave the reality"

amjmsz November 23, 2015

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "Better than Adderall or Vyvanse for side effects. Works the same but not as long"

AlphaDog1 November 18, 2015

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "So far so good. Helps with ADHD but less side effects .. Gonna keep using it"

Jenny85 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 29, 2015

Evekeo (amphetamine) for ADHD: "My son's doctor gave him this to try. It's pretty much the same as Adderall. I didn't see a big difference in his behavior compared to generic Adderall. There's not much point in paying a premium price (no generic) for the same effectiveness as his usual med."

wwwangel (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 21, 2015

For ADHD: "I have ADD. It helped me study, stay focused. All I know is that I did study more efficiently."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 19, 2012

For ADHD: "My 5 year old just started this medication and no change in her became evident as its supposed to after about 30 minutes. It actually made her Tourette's worse and made her itch and irritable. Hope you have better luck!"

Anonymous October 27, 2011