User Reviews for Caduet

Learn more about Caduet.

Reviews for Caduet to treat High Blood Pressure

"I have found that since taking Caduet there has been a big improvement in my cholesterol level and blood pressure."

thumper49 June 27, 2009

"Caused edema of feet and lower legs. Doctor took me off and put me on Lipitor 20 mg. Doing fine with Cholesterol but blood pressure is still creeping up again so I will have to take something for that soon."

prior60 June 4, 2009

"I have taken this drug since it came on the market. I was taking Norvasc 5 mg and Lipitor 10 mg. But, when my cardiologist upped the Norvasc portion to 10 mg (Caduet 10/80) I experienced a lot of edema in my ankles and feet, that did not happen with the 5 mg Norvasc. "

Dragonlady2222 December 5, 2008