User Reviews for Percocet 5 / 325

Learn more about Percocet 5/325.

Pain 22 reviews 906 medications

8.3
Chronic Pain 5 reviews 106 medications

8.2
Summary of Percocet 5/325 reviews 27 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Percocet 5/325

For Chronic Pain "Before surgery stayed in bed(neck) took two pills when I got home,what a relief!I can at lease walk around now I would recommend this to anyone in pain.DEA please stop making this pill so hard to get when people like myself really need them."

streetse (taken for less than 1 month) July 7, 2015

For Chronic Pain "Zero relief from back pain. But it provides a lot of relief for kidney stones, post surgery pain, bone fracture pain. But lower back pain (non kidney stone pain), nothing."

Darnell123 November 26, 2014

For Chronic Pain "Works fairly well when taken around the clock 4 times a day. I take it to treat chronic pain caused by multiple bone spurs in my neck causing nerve compression and severe pain in my shoulder/arm/neck."

bonespurs (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 27, 2014

For Pain "Since June 9th of this year I have had to have five total right hip replacements. I've dislocated the hip three times and one part wasn't even put in correct after surgery so I had two of the five done in 1 day. I have found that the Percocets numb the pain enough to get you through with daily function of life, yet not zombied or strung out. I take 4 per day."

gimp September 9, 2014

For Pain "I'm 19 and have chronic TMJ joint pain and clicking. I get spouts of breakthrough pain that disables me from talking, eating, and other things that require mouth movements. I recently had the worst pain ever in my jaw and had to go to the ER. Was given Percocet 5/325 and it took away my pain COMPLETELY and helped tremendously. I've tried Vicodin in the past but didn't help my TMJ as much as Percocet does. "

Jonathan4532 July 26, 2014

For Pain "Been feeling heaviness on chest along with some warming, feels like a chest cold. Been on Percocet for a week and feeling this way for about 3 days."

Paris14 March 20, 2014

"My surgeon prescribed Percocet 5/325 after my total Right knee replacement. I've had no problems and complete relief of pain. HIGHLY recommend."

Double D February 21, 2014

For Pain "Used Percocet when I got my wisdom teeth out. It made the pain tolerable. But the nausea was worse than the pain would have been. I could not even close my eyes because I was so dizzy and sick to my stomach. I had to call the doctor for another pain killer."

Keoute January 15, 2014

For Pain "Had my tonsil (left) out on Wednesday. This is the only medicine that has worked I have been in spook much pain"

rekke November 9, 2013

For Chronic Pain "I take this for fibromyalgia as well as endometriosis. It doesn't make me nauseous and it helps me through the day."

as9402 (taken for less than 1 month) November 9, 2013

For Pain "Dr gave these to me for my gallstones until I could have surgery. I kept having attacks every couple days. Took 2 and it saved the day! I had a baby 3 months ago so being able to take something, stay active, and alert was important to me. I'm supposed to be on similar meds for my other conditions but I am not one for medications as they either work really well or not at all."

GallstonesRANightmare (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2013

For Pain "When diagnosed with a kidney stone, I was prescribed Percocet 5/325 to manage the pain. A warning that if you don't keep ahead of the pain, it is hard to get back under control. I took a dose 2 hours late and it took 6 hours to get the pain reigned back in. Take it properly and it keeps the pain manageable."

UncleWallace (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2013

For Pain "I been suffering with migraines for months now. I tried the over the counter meds none ever works. My doctor gave me migraines medicines still never works and I decide to go to the E.R. and they gave me Percocet 5/325 and it was great. It's a great pain killer ever."

mommy301983 (taken for less than 1 month) March 12, 2013

For Chronic Pain "I use it for back pain...it works okay for the most part."

bumbellbee (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 19, 2013

For Pain "I take 2 x 5mg pills for kidney stones. It's like morphine it will make you lightheaded and dizzy. Constipation is a problem with this medicine too."

Dannyson January 20, 2012

For Pain "Highly recommended! No side effects beside the slight dizziness that can be expected with any opiate (always make sure to take it with a bite of food!). Works great, but you'll have to taper off your dosage little by little so you don't experience withdrawal symptoms when you don't need it anymore."

Anonymous August 23, 2011

For Pain "It does very well for pain; I have fibromyalgia and it works for me. It allows me to be able to keep up my 4 active boys; ages 15, 10, 7 and 2. The only reason I don't give it a 10 is that is works quick, but it completely kills my appetite. I otherwise love this medicine."

denver74 February 23, 2011

For Pain "When I first began taking Percocet 5/325 for disc protrusion L5-S1 I became very constipated. My doctor prescribed Polyethylene Glycol a powder for oral solution. This is Malox and it has been a God send for me. I am no longer constipated since about 6months ago. Just take it as prescribed and it truly works."

bishop10 December 6, 2010

For Pain "Works great!"

Badbakmomma December 3, 2010

For Pain "Percocet is the only medicine that gives me relief from chronic back pain, sciatica, trochanteric bursitis, fibromyalgia, and restless leg pain. I don't even waste my time on any over-the-counter medicines. Been using on and off for about ten years. I can quit anytime I want without any withdrawal symptoms. I'm very pleased with the way it works for me!"

Anonymous September 1, 2010

For Pain "Had total knee replacement 2 weeks ago. This drug along with with other pain killers have done a very good job for my pain. I highly recommend it for severe pain."

Mr. F July 2, 2010

For Pain "I've been on it for about 2 years for chronic back pain and it works great. The only problem I see is my doctor has to keep upping my dose because after a while it doesn't last as long."

JimmyX May 28, 2009

For Pain "I am recovering from last weeks shoulder surgery (scope without repair). My medical team used a nerve-block as they performed the procedure. I was sent home the same day with percocet 5/325 as my pain reliever. My doctor's nstruction was to: "make sure you get the percocet into your system before the nerve-block wears off." I complied and my pain is managed well."

Anonymous January 11, 2009

For Pain "Aside from some nausea, it was very effective for pain."

krycekno October 2, 2008

For Pain "Finally something that works. I was given this for pain expected after surgery. I only needed to use it twice but I have a neurological disorder and it relieved the pain I was experiencing from that. My neurologist had tried me on everything but this for my pain. I use on occasion for when I really can't take the pain any more"

freddwayne September 11, 2008