User Reviews for Percogesic Original Strength

Learn more about Percogesic Original Strength.

Pain 1 reviews 908 medications

Headache 0 reviews 234 medications Not rated - Be the first
Insomnia 0 reviews 96 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Percogesic Original Strength

Review by Lori711: User Rating:

Percogesic Original Strength (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine) for Pain: Out of the vast amounts of different medicines I've taken over the years (most of which has been medicines prescribed by my physicians for severe pain, insomnia, and other chronic issues), this OTC medication is the very best for a number of conditions. I've had migraines for most of my life, but am allergic to prescription drugs for migraines. I've found that Percogesic is ideal for many problems. I have always had a high tolerance for medicines which could sedate a large farm animal, yet it is next to impossible to sedate me. Percogesic, however, has sedative properties, unlike so-called "migraine" medicines, like Excedrin Migraine. The active ingredient in Excedrin is caffeine, which is the last thing I want when I'm trying to escape pain.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate