User Reviews for Excedrin Migraine

Learn more about Excedrin Migraine.

Migraine 56 reviews 81 medications

7.7
Summary of Excedrin Migraine reviews 56 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Excedrin Migraine

For Migraine "This drug has honestly changed my life. I have been suffering from migraines since I was 9 years old and nothing helped. I tried everything. Advil, aleve, tylonel, weed, basically every drug in the book as well as napping. At best, it would relieve some of the pain temporarily but nothing cured it. I would have migraines for days at a time completely debilitating my life. A few months ago, I was lucky enough to discover migraine excederin and it is absolutely outstanding. No matter how severe the migraine, it has never failed to cure it completely and quickly (I always feel better within about 20 minutes). Migraines no longer have an impact on my life because of this stuff. It also instantly cures my hangovers. I only have to take 2."

Jensen.nicolee March 6, 2016

For Migraine "I have migraine headaches all the time due to bright light's. So I'm always wearing dark sunglasses even if the sun isn't out. I feel like hideing in a cave sometimes. Very miserable. I can't enjoy going out an living a normal life. But I talk to a good friend an she bought me Excedrin migraine med and I was skeptical about taking it because I thought nothing could ever work. I always use ibuprophan 800 that got rid of some of the pain and had to go to sleep to not have to endure pain for hours. So today I was experiencing circle blurry rainbows an was like here we go again. I have a date in two hours. So I took a chance an took two pills as soon as I saw the first effect. After 15 minutes no pain at all I love it. Thank you. Now I can live my life."

Imaisha January 30, 2016

For Migraine "My Migraine headache starts with what they call Aura, which is blind spots in eyesight (eyesight will be blurry when this happens) and followed by the worst headache ever. From my experience, the Excedrin Migraine doesn't work when you take it after the headache starts. But when you take it in early stage (which is for me, immediately after experiencing Aura), its very effective. Don't expect you will be relieved from pain 100 percent, but at least it helps relieving 70 percent of pain. I would highly recommend to take it in very early stage when the migraine starts."

ricvin December 28, 2015

For Migraine "Just perfect for migraines and tension headaches"

yeo3 December 8, 2015

For Migraine "I'm actually 18 and I get migraines all the time. I loved it when I first started using it because it'll work in like 10 minutes. I'm weird because I'd get a dizzy feeling when I first took it but it wasn't bad. Now lately it hasn't been doing anything. I was really looking forward to taking Excedrin every time I had pain but I'll still continue using it to see if there still will be any progress. Huh, I actually started thinking my migraines are just too strong for excedrin.."

Erikkkka December 6, 2015

For Migraine "I love excedrin(migraine) I been suffering from migraines all my life and been prescribed many medications which have failed me!! Of course someone who suffers from migraines understand the unbearable pain of having a migraine it's almost impossible to complete simple task but not when taking excedrin it WORKS right away. My advice is to take it when you get the warning signs (black dots, Hard to focus, feeling like you have to throw up) this medicine does keep you awake which is the last thing someone with a migraine wants to be but the pain won't last long."

Leishpesh November 13, 2015

For Migraine "Excedrin Migraine is a tiny little gift from God. I'm 28 and have been dealing with migraines my whole life. I just had a killer migraine about 30 minutes ago...one of those so bad that you feel nauseous, disoriented, and like your brain is swollen. I am feeling SO much better now and can continue with the rest of my day like normal. I truly think Excedrin Migraine works as good if not better than several onset migraine medications I've tried in the past. I keep a bottle in my car, my purse, and my office desk because I never know when a migraine will strike. Thank you Excedrin for making my migraines more manageable!"

Nameless13 October 23, 2015

For Migraine "I get migraines ALL THE TIME and Excedrin has always been my go-to, but usually I've been able to take it and go to sleep right after. Today unfortunately, I had to work. I didn't take anything before going to work (MISTAKE) and by the time it was lunch break, my migraine was at it's peak. I lost my vision almost completely, was in SOOO much pain and I felt so confused/in such a daze. I went to target and got Excedrin PRAYING for a miracle. I took 3 tablets due to severity of my migraine and WOW. One hour later, I FELT SO MUCH BETTER. My migraine deteriorated to a slight headache and I felt like I wasn't going to die. MIRACLE PILL"

Lauren H. (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 15, 2015

For Migraine "I've used Exedrin Migraine for a while and even though it has worked for me in the past. It hasn't been the most reliable for me now. I'm 15 and I'm actually currently in a migraine and it hasn't been helping."

The Migrainess (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 13, 2015

For Migraine "I start seeing what looks like bits of TV static in my vision that grows pre-migraine. This vision loss can get bad and makes me feel sick, but that is nothing compared to the migraine that follows. So as soon as I see one spot I'll wave my hand in front of my face, if it turns out its a blind spot as these static spots are, I take a couple of these Excedrin Migraine pills. They work on me in less than half an hour, and this usually halts then reverses the vision issue and of the migraine I only feel a slight dull pressure/pain where it would have been . Unlike some... I actually see a reduction of anxiety. When taken before I go to sleep I get a much better night's sleep. It could be because caffeine has no effect on me."

Steeeve September 12, 2015

For Migraine "I sometimes have these inexplicable migraines pain 1 out of 10 sometimes reaching 9 where I am dry heaving just due to the pain that causes nausea. I get these migraines in my forehead sometimes, people often refer to as "tension headaches". My migraines can last 3-5 days. I've tried non medicinal ways to treat my migraines: going to the eye doctor, visiting my primary care physician to make sure it wasn't sinus related, I tried essential oils and also tried other otc pain relief like Tylenol and Motrin as well as Advil and alieve. What works best for me is this excederin migraine."

Sara V. September 11, 2015

For Migraine "Excedrin migraines pills are my Best friends...I have very bad cluster migraines and they're the only pills that helps me and give me relief in like 30 minutes... I deal with migraines on a daily basis but once I get my Excedrin migraine in me I'm good and I'm up moving back around... Feeling much better tonight..."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 10, 2015

For Migraine "Thank you thank you over forty years five different hospital seventeen different meds have hospital bills to prove it take two and watch the clock it really works"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 17, 2015

For Migraine "Migraines I understand, and I used to take Excedrine migraine decades ago before my kids were born and it worked...that being said, I don't know what they did to these pills, but they took an extreme toll on me after just two more than 12 hours apart. I had multiple anxiety/panic attacks, shortness of breath (may have been related to the attacks), a feeling of what I can only describe as Deja vu constantly for hours that was debilitating, fatigue, nausea and more. I have no bad medical history of any kind, no depression, no mental issues, never had an anxiety/panic attack, sleep and eat well, and I've never used any illegal drugs or even prescription drugs other than the birth control I have been known for years."

Ramgrl (taken for less than 1 month) August 14, 2015

For Migraine "I love this stuff. I get really bad anxiety when I'm around people and that anxiety turns into migraines when they're people I don't like. On those days I'm glad I have this stuff. I always keep a bottle near."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2015

For Migraine "I am sorry, but I have been looking for absolutely anything that would help alleviate the unbearable pain of my migraines. Excedrin Migraine does nothing. "

Lau Lau (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 2, 2015

For Migraine "I've taken these pills twice and each time I have had very bad anxiety attacks. I was mostly concentrating on the sensation of floating and nothing being real to check if I still had a headache. I don't know if it was because I took these at night, but nevertheless, I will probably never take these again because the attacks are terrifying. I'm not saying this wouldn't work for some other person but I'm putting this up to warn people. I thought it was just my anxiety acting up but then I read other reviews. Please, people with anxiety, take caution."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 24, 2015

For Migraine "Kills my migraines, but kills my stomach too. Sometimes I just have to decide which is the lesser evil. Intense migraines trump hours of burning stomach, but sensation of digesting razor blades trumps mild migraines. Know your body and medicate accordingly."

Srorossi June 30, 2015

For Migraine "It works very well for an OTC. Not to be insensitive, but truthfully all the people who say the side effects make it not worth it most likely don't know what a true "migraine" is."

Hvg3344 (taken for less than 1 month) June 24, 2015

For Migraine "Ive suffered with migraines ever since I can remember, along with seeing spots. My doctor diagnosed me and told me that even though there are times I don't have a migraine, I still have the symptoms and said I have 24 hour migraines. Exedrin is the pill that works for my head besides prayer. I haven't experienced the symptoms that other people claim, and I do have anxiety but everyone handles medicine differently. I enjoy that Exedrin works quickly to relive the pain so I can finally relax."

Anonymous May 10, 2015

For Migraine "I am absolutely in LOVE with Excedrin Migraine ! Wheneve I have the worst migraine , I always take this pill & it goes away so fast . I've been having migraines since I was about 11 & at first I would take Advil because I didn't know about Excedrin . But, as soon as I found this, I never went back . I swear by this pill . It's the only thing that really works for me . I don't know why for me it doesn't give me a stomach ache . I just took some this morning because I had the worst migraine & I couldn't wait to eat something first . But my stomach is fine still . I would 1000% recommended Excedrin to anyone !"

Anya Hayslett (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 25, 2015

For Migraine "I take this medication for, not only, migraines but also for toothaches and it works absolutely awesome!!! However, Do not take on a empty stomach."

randibass (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 18, 2015

For Migraine "I have gotten migraines since I was 3 and I would get mild headaches to intense migraines basically every day for a good 4 years. I tried everything and Excedrin Migraine works so well and fast! I actually just took some like 40 minutes ago and the pain has subsided enough to write this review! This medicine honestly changed my life!"

Migraine Sufferer :( January 3, 2015

For Migraine "I have occasional migraines and I can only get relief from Exedrin Migraine. I have also experienced the jittery or anxious symptoms people describe when taking it but only when I made the mistake of taking it on an empty stomach. As long as I take it with food it works wonders!!!"

cathyheadaches December 9, 2014

For Migraine "Excedrin has always worked for me, but lately its been giving me stomach pain and causing me to get light headed. The pain it causes is not worth it, especially if you have anxiety."

paperflowers (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 2, 2014