Generic Caverject Impulse Availability
See also: Generic Caverject
CAVERJECT IMPULSE (alprostadil - injectable;injection)
Manufacturer: PHARMACIA AND UPJOHN
Approval date: June 11, 2002
Strength(s): 0.01MG/VIAL, 0.02MG/VIAL
Has a generic version of Caverject Impulse been approved?
No. There is currently no therapeutically equivalent version of Caverject Impulse available in the United States.
Note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may attempt to sell an illegal generic version of Caverject Impulse. These medications may be counterfeit and potentially unsafe. If you purchase medications online, be sure you are buying from a reputable and valid online pharmacy. Ask your health care provider for advice if you are unsure about the online purchase of any medication.
See also: About generic drugs.
Patents are granted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office at any time during a drug's development and may include a wide range of claims.
Dual-chamber type injection cartridge with bypass connection
Issued: February 10, 1998
Inventor(s): Hjertman; Birger & Pavlu; Bohdan
Assignee(s): Pharmacia & Upjohn Aktiebolag
An injection cartridge (1) of the dual-chamber type having a bypass connection (12) between its two chambers (9, 10) which is arranged such that the interior wall of the cartridge is modified in a predetermined area in such a way that the movable wall (11) between the two chambers does not seal completely against the interior wall in said area. The modification of the wall is arranged as a plurality of lands and grooves (12) which have a direction that is inclined in relation to the longitudinal axis of the cartridge barrel.Patent expiration dates:
- February 10, 2015✓
- February 10, 2015
- Caverject Impulse Consumer Information (Wolters Kluwer)
- Caverject Impulse injectable and transurethral Consumer Information (Cerner Multum)
- Alprostadil Consumer Information (Wolters Kluwer)
- Alprostadil suppository Consumer Information (Wolters Kluwer)
- Alprostadil injectable and transurethral Consumer Information (Cerner Multum)
- Muse Micro Advanced Consumer Information (Micromedex®)
- Muse Micro Urethral Advanced Consumer Information (Micromedex®)
- Alprostadil Intraurethral, Intravenous, Intracavernosal Advanced Consumer Information (Micromedex®)
- Alprostadil Intravenous Advanced Consumer Information (Micromedex®)
- Alprostadil Urethral Advanced Consumer Information (Micromedex®)
- Alprostadil AHFS DI Monographs (ASHP)
|Drug Patent||A drug patent is assigned by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and assigns exclusive legal right to the patent holder to protect the proprietary chemical formulation. The patent assigns exclusive legal right to the inventor or patent holder, and may include entities such as the drug brand name, trademark, product dosage form, ingredient formulation, or manufacturing process A patent usually expires 20 years from the date of filing, but can be variable based on many factors, including development of new formulations of the original chemical, and patent infringement litigation.|
|Drug Exclusivity||Exclusivity is the sole marketing rights granted by the FDA to a manufacturer upon the approval of a drug and may run simultaneously with a patent. Exclusivity periods can run from 180 days to seven years depending upon the circumstance of the exclusivity grant.|