Which over the counter drug can I substitute for percocet?

Hi Jumbug,I hate to dash your hopes to the ground, but in the U.S. there is no over the counter med that compares to a narcotic pain medication.
If, however, you live in Canada, you can purchase Tylenol 3, which has codine in it.
Good luck to you.

I agree with sweetlemon Percocet is a narcotic and no over-the-counter pain meds compare.

George Dickel 90 proof or move to Amsterdam. I live in cronic pain and have been for years and I'm not trying to be a smart aleck but this is the truth as I see it. Good luck to you my freind.

Yep, Sweetlemon and Jbomb are right. The only other option is to get a prescription from your doctor if you're here in the U.S. You could try extra strength motrin, ibuprofen, excedrin, tylenol, etc. Good luck to you.