Wat does seroquel show up as on a drug test?

Seroquel is not an addicted substance. Generally only abused substances are run on these drug tests.

It is so sad in today's age of time, that people are afraid that maybe a mental health drug might showup on a drug test. If Seroquel is run on a drug test so should diabetic medication and high blood pressure should be run. I applaud you for asking, do not worry and stop your medication. If the doctor prescribed this for you and you are doing quite well, this is all that matters.

May God Bless.

hi, as usual itsmetoo2 is right on the money.i gots lots of friends on my clinic who ask the doc the same question. it is a shame that this is the way think. worrying if our urine is going show up with what we took to help us, is gone get us in trouble. God bless america.