Titralac Plus - Do you know why they have discontinued titralac?

I contacted 3-M a few months ago and this was their reply. I have yet to find a product that works as well.. :(

Unfortunately, Titralac(TM) Antacid has been discontinued with no replacement. Our stock has been depleted and we are not aware of another source for the same or a similar item.

Discontinuing any products is a marketing decision and we regret the inconvenience. Your inquiry has been forwarded to the marketing department.

For information on our current products visit our website at www.nexcare.com.

craftinpat 25 Jul 2013

We have used Titralac for probably 35 + years. We have told many friends about this antacid and can't understand why you would discontinue something that works so well. Now we can only get it on line for $75.00 a bottle.

nocando 6 Dec 2013

seems to me some one got a lead this was gonna be discontinued an cleared the shelves so the can now sell it for $75 a bottle --- Shame on you 10 times over 3M, does that person work for you maybe not but i bet you know who it is