Rizatriptan - is it addictive? and is it a narcotic?

Anonymous

Rizatripan is a med used for migraines & is not a narcotic. I have given you a link below to read about it & it's uses... Mary
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/rizatriptan.html

I have decided to stop taking opiates cold turkey. I was taking 10-12 10-375 per day most of tha?

... time. Right now I am in hell but after wd I would like to start a non narcotic non addictive pain med. Because I have injuries that are too ...

Dromadol SR - how is tramadol addictive?? I specifically asked for NON narcotic pain relievers and?

... was given tramadol-I get no high whatsoever, have been taking it for years. Most I've ever taken is two per day, when I work out. Why am I ...

I have recently switched from brand name Maxalt, to generic rizatriptan. I find the rizatriptan?

... VERY different in many unpleasant ways. Is anyone else having these problems? The generic I have used is made by Breckenridge Pharma - maybe ...

Migraine - Has anyne tried Rizatriptan(generic for Maxalt- one tablet dose dissolved under tongue)?

... ANY Bad side affects. I have this but I was hesitant to try it as I usually am with new meds