Rizatriptan - is it addictive? and is it a narcotic?

Anonymous

Rizatripan is a med used for migraines & is not a narcotic. I have given you a link below to read about it & it's uses... Mary
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/rizatriptan.html

I have decided to stop taking opiates cold turkey. I was taking 10-12 10-375 per day most of tha?

... time. Right now I am in hell but after wd I would like to start a non narcotic non addictive pain med. Because I have injuries that are too ...

Dromadol SR - how is tramadol addictive?? I specifically asked for NON narcotic pain relievers and?

... was given tramadol-I get no high whatsoever, have been taking it for years. Most I've ever taken is two per day, when I work out. Why am I ...

Tramadol.. was wondering what this drug was all about?

I was put on tramadol 50mgs (with no acetaminophen) for my migraines. I was told this was a non narcotic medication and non addictive from my doctor. ...

Is valuim a narcotic drug?

do not want a narcotic nerve pill. I have heard valuim is non narcotic.

Rizatriptan - Is Generic Maxalt as effecive as the brand name?

I have used Maxalt in the past and is a life saver. I have been suffering a bad migraine for 2 days and this morning called in my doctor to please ...