Rizatriptan - is it addictive? and is it a narcotic?

Anonymous

Rizatripan is a med used for migraines & is not a narcotic. I have given you a link below to read about it & it's uses... Mary
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/rizatriptan.html

I started taking tramadol when it was prescribed to me by my doctor. He said it wasnt addictive and?

... non narcotic. It supposedly still hit the narcotic receptors in your brain, but wasnt addictive. This was great for me!! I had asked for ...

Is zoloft addictive or a narcotic?

I have a drug addiction and I am in recovery the doctor I went and saw prescribed it to me and he said it wasn't but the feeling I get wen I ...

I have recently switched from brand name Maxalt, to generic rizatriptan. I find the rizatriptan?

... VERY different in many unpleasant ways. Is anyone else having these problems? The generic I have used is made by Breckenridge Pharma - maybe ...

Is valuim a narcotic drug?

do not want a narcotic nerve pill. I have heard valuim is non narcotic.

Rizatriptan - Is Generic Maxalt as effecive as the brand name?

I have used Maxalt in the past and is a life saver. I have been suffering a bad migraine for 2 days and this morning called in my doctor to please ...