Rizatriptan - is it addictive? and is it a narcotic?

Rizatripan is a med used for migraines & is not a narcotic. I have given you a link below to read about it & it's uses... Mary

I started taking tramadol when it was prescribed to me by my doctor. He said it wasnt addictive and?

... non narcotic. It supposedly still hit the narcotic receptors in your brain, but wasnt addictive. This was great for me!! I had asked for ...

I have decided to stop taking opiates cold turkey. I was taking 10-12 10-375 per day most of tha?

... time. Right now I am in hell but after wd I would like to start a non narcotic non addictive pain med. Because I have injuries that are too ...

Rizatriptan - Is Generic Maxalt as effecive as the brand name?

I have used Maxalt in the past and is a life saver. I have been suffering a bad migraine for 2 days and this morning called in my doctor to please ...