Rizatriptan - is it addictive? and is it a narcotic?

Anonymous

Rizatripan is a med used for migraines & is not a narcotic. I have given you a link below to read about it & it's uses... Mary
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/rizatriptan.html

I started taking tramadol when it was prescribed to me by my doctor. He said it wasnt addictive and?

... non narcotic. It supposedly still hit the narcotic receptors in your brain, but wasnt addictive. This was great for me!! I had asked for ...

I have decided to stop taking opiates cold turkey. I was taking 10-12 10-375 per day most of tha?

... time. Right now I am in hell but after wd I would like to start a non narcotic non addictive pain med. Because I have injuries that are too ...

Is zoloft addictive or a narcotic?

I have a drug addiction and I am in recovery the doctor I went and saw prescribed it to me and he said it wasn't but the feeling I get wen I ...

Tramadol.. was wondering what this drug was all about?

I was put on tramadol 50mgs (with no acetaminophen) for my migraines. I was told this was a non narcotic medication and non addictive from my doctor. ...

Migraine - Has anyne tried Rizatriptan(generic for Maxalt- one tablet dose dissolved under tongue)?

... ANY Bad side affects. I have this but I was hesitant to try it as I usually am with new meds