Rizatriptan - is it addictive? and is it a narcotic?

Rizatripan is a med used for migraines & is not a narcotic. I have given you a link below to read about it & it's uses... Mary

I started taking tramadol when it was prescribed to me by my doctor. He said it wasnt addictive and?

... non narcotic. It supposedly still hit the narcotic receptors in your brain, but wasnt addictive. This was great for me!! I had asked for ...

I have decided to stop taking opiates cold turkey. I was taking 10-12 10-375 per day most of tha?

... time. Right now I am in hell but after wd I would like to start a non narcotic non addictive pain med. Because I have injuries that are too ...

Dromadol SR - how is tramadol addictive?? I specifically asked for NON narcotic pain relievers and?

... was given tramadol-I get no high whatsoever, have been taking it for years. Most I've ever taken is two per day, when I work out. Why am I ...