I need a list of pain releivers similar to tramadol? that is strong, narcotic like but non-narcotic?

The word Narcotic has changed through the years. Originally it was defined as a sedative type drug such as Barbiturates and Morphine, but now has a different meaning. The new definition came around due to the FDA's improper use of the word to imply a class of potent mind altering drugs such as LSD, Crystal Meth, and Heroin. I know that you are not referring to any of these drugs, but felt that I should first clarify.

torodol is a non narcotic pain reliever. you might mention this one to your dr. hope this info is helpful

Cole00 19 Jul 2013

Yes tordol is non narcotic but some can not take it. Motrin 800 works better then tordol if u can take NSAIDs