I have a pill that has K3 on one side and a big X on the other what are they?

Could it be: Generic Name: hydromorphone

Pill imprint K 3 has been identified as Dilaudid 3 mg.

Dilaudid is used in the treatment of pain; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Dilaudid 3 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.

Please see the pill on: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/k-3-2426.html

Kindly do confirm, if its the the above pill, thanks.

Anonymous 28 Oct 2011

Hello my friend ... hope everything is well.

All the best,

Rajive Goel 29 Oct 2011

Thinks for the correction Andres, I am well, are you well too?

Anonymous

Hello Lisa33,

This pill matches your description, click on the link please:

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/search.aspx?simprint=K+3&scolor=&sshape=&advsubmit.x=33&advsubmit.y=6

"Promethazine is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting related to certain conditions (e.g., motion sickness, before/after surgery)."

Take care,