Aqua blue capsule no markings.over medium size little big what is it?

It is impossible to ID any pill online without an imprint - sorry. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint.

Your pill could be one of the following: diet, energy, herbal, vitamin, illicit or foreign.

tijerino 20 Apr 2011

thanks, so u say most likely its illegal drug.. Do u think its a antibiotic? yah it has no markings on it . adria.

dg1996 30 Oct 2014

Keep in mind that there is no way to confirm the content of the pill you were describing; however, I found a bottle of pills my husband was hiding that look like what you were concerned about and it is called PenaTropin. It is for a male. The bottle says 3 phase vasodynamic size amplifier. Used to increase size / intensify pleasure / increased rigidity. He has been cheating on me for years and because of his infidelity I have nothing to do with him. You can google it and see if it is what you found. It is filled with a brown powder.