Small round blue pill a big R on one side and 180 on the other?

Here is an easy way to I'd any pill. I use Bing not google but im sure its the same. Type 180 R blue pill in your search bar! It will tell you what it is! I'll go look it up and reply again. Nanimal

nanimal 4 Sep 2013

I just looked it up on my phone and it said your looking at it up side down. Its R 081. It's 7.5mg of Clorazepate witch is a Benzodiazepine used to treat anxity. Looking pills up that way has become very easy! Hope this helps! Nanimal

pillzilla 5 Sep 2013

If only it were that easy Nanimal ;)

Is it possible the imprint actually reads R 031?
Pill imprint 031 R has been identified as Alprazolam 1 mg, which is generic Xanax.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/031-r-7269.html

Double check by comparing against the image in the link above. If this is not your pill, please let us know and we will keep searching.

nanimal 5 Sep 2013

Yeah, it's hard to tell without seeing it. I just went with what they said. I wish there was a way to add photos it would make things easier! Even with our info if anyone is or wants to take it they should go and take it to a pharmacy to make sure! If it was me and I wasn't sure I would get rid of it! Its not worth getting sick over one pill! I agree and understand where your coming from! Thanks, nanimal